Oct 24 2012
By: SON_OF_KRATOS666 Uncharted Territory 1704 posts

Official North American Box Aart.

21 replies 796 views Edited Oct 24, 2012

Official NA art.

PSAS box art.jpeg

Official Euro art

PlayStationAllStars euro box.jpeg

Ehh.. idk. since im in Ohio, im looking at the NA one, and i guess it could be worse. but none the less, kinda bland.Hell if i didnt know any better id expect some sort of Mario Party game.

Superbot, this is how you do a good box art for a game of this style.

boxart.jpeg

Good balance in composition.

While Peach is girly, she has a serious look. while wario is creepy, he has a serious kinda of creepy look.

Now look at Sackboy and Fat Princess.. Those two amke the game look really.. goofy. Jak should be on there..Cole should be on there.. Sweet tooth.. 

Superbot,

Tyrone

Message 1 of 22 (796 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Re: Official North American Box Aart.

Oct 24, 2012

dont talk about sackboy like that.

Message 2 of 22 (779 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Oct 24, 2012
I gotta agree with you on this one. While Cole should be on the cover over Raiden and Big Daddy. He should be one of Sony's main mascots now.
 photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 3 of 22 (762 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Oct 24, 2012
My favorite part of the cover is that Sackboy steals it! Way to go, Sacks!
I probably posted a joke here. If you get offended, I'm sorry in advance. I'm not here to start fights.
Message 4 of 22 (762 Views)
Wastelander
646 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Both are pretty bad TBH, but thank God I live in NA, that Europe box art is just above Farm Simulator in terms of blandness.

SuperBot has a good game on they're hands, they should sell it as such.

If only we didn't live in such a superficial world, but people judge these things...

Message 5 of 22 (733 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Oct 24, 2012

HyperStory wrote:

Both are pretty bad TBH, but thank God I live in NA, that Europe box art is just above Farm Simulator in terms of blandness.

SuperBot has a good game on they're hands, they should sell it as such.

If only we didn't live in such a superficial world, but people judge these things...

You are completely right, we do judge on looks too much. But thats buisness!

Hell as an art major, i have to take a class on how to show off and sell my actual work, because firs impressions matter more, expecially in a buisness.

You and me are obviously buying this game, hell we have followed it since announcement, but what about the other people out there? Someone who hasnt followed it much might think of it a just some mario party style game. it doesnt help the title is kinda weak (the battle royale part is soo lame).

Message 6 of 22 (701 Views)
Sackboy
518 posts

Oct 24, 2012
I want something more original then just stock photos of fighters.. something more creative like smash bros!
Message 7 of 22 (683 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Oct 24, 2012
That's not the official box art for EU because the game isn't 3D compatible
Message 8 of 22 (680 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
497 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

Well I can understand Sackboy being on the cover because Sackboy is extremely popular and the face of the PS3 for some people. But I can agree they should have put someone like Cole, Jak or Sweet Tooth over Fat Princess, I still like her inclusion in the game, dont get me wrong I still like the character, just not on the cover art to help sell the game.

But besides Fat Princess, I think the NA box art is pretty good, definetly better than the EU one, I mean it could be worse, but both arent amazing, I guess our hype was just so high and I dont think our expectations will ever truly be met.

But I think these are good enough, especially for a first game in hopefully a series

photo Deadpool_zpsa17e78d8.gif
Message 9 of 22 (664 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

3D or no 3D?

Also how do you know these are final, any links? North America ahould have a rating. And scale down Brawl! Of course it looks better when it is three times the size lol

Message 10 of 22 (653 Views)
0 Likes