Dec 06 2012
By: sdprimetime33 Lombax Warrior 175 posts

Official Nerf And Buff Thread

10 replies 272 views Edited Dec 6, 2012

Let's Put all of our nerf and Buff ideas and hopes in one thread! Let your voice be heard, and hopefully Superbot will agree with us!

Here are a few of my nerfs and buffs:

Kratos: Ap gain needs nerfing

Spike: Lvl 1 and 2 supers (MAJOR BUFFING)

Nariko: Lvl 2 super needs buffing

Sweet Tooth: Lvl 2 super needs buffing

Message 1 of 11 (272 Views)
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: Official Nerf And Buff Thread

Dec 6, 2012
NO.
Nariko does not need a buff.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 2 of 11 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:
NO.

Lol you dont think so!? Her lvl 2 super is ridiculously easy to dodge and it lasts like 2 seconds! Horrible in 1v1 situations as well!

Message 3 of 11 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
27 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:
NO.

Agreed.

Just nerf Kratos AP gain, dramatically if I may add. Honestly, does anyone enjoy playing against a team of Kratos?

Message 4 of 11 (255 Views)
First Son
23 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 6, 2012

Nariko has a rather weak lvl 1 and 2, when you play 3 minute games her lvl 3 is not something you can rely on.

And on the topic of annoying teams to play against, I'd like to mention 2v2 with 2xSly. The procedure is simple, land that lvl 1 a couple of times and spend the rest of the game hiding.

Message 5 of 11 (245 Views)
Sackboy
518 posts

Dec 6, 2012
Nariko's Level 2 can easily get 3 KOS if you time it right.. She can fire a barrage of Cannon shots, Sweet Tooth gets 1 dinky Rocket that misses 75% of the time.. Sweet Tooth Should be able to fire a much bigger rocket or multiple rockets the chance of getting 2-3 let alone 1 is way too hard.

Spikes level 1 needs some buff make it longer ranged or swing the net in different ways..

Big Daddy's Level 3 needs to last a little Longer, and Jak should have an overall better AP gain, Kratos should be tamed a bit same with Raiden.. I think Fat Princess should have a better Level 3 hers last very short and you are unable to do anything.. I think more villagers are needed wheres the Ranked up warriors or Soilders! Mage even she is missing a few of her minions from Fat Princess..

Sir Dan needs an overall Buff His supers are one the weakest of the game, his level 2 is hard to aim and is overall Awkward to pull off.. He has a good set up for his level 1 but only able to get KO's in an upward angle makes it easy to miss people.. also his level 3 needs work an overall needs to be stronger
Message 6 of 11 (213 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Dec 6, 2012
nariko is fine although they both have to be set up to be used effectively. Her lvl 2 a lot of times is just suicide for the player. lvl 1 is good just is distanced so people tend to not like it as it goes against her whole play style
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 7 of 11 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Dec 6, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
nariko is fine although they both have to be set up to be used effectively. Her lvl 2 a lot of times is just suicide for the player. lvl 1 is good just is distanced so people tend to not like it as it goes against her whole play style

I agree with the not going with playstyle!! And you are dead on with the suicide part! lol

Message 8 of 11 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Dec 6, 2012

'Getting' to Level 3, which is obviously her most useful one (can take out 9 people in one sitting), is the real problem. Besides her BnB's she's not that good at gaining AP. Heavy use of thrown shields and rockets only does so much.

Message 9 of 11 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Dec 6, 2012
Relying on lv 3 is a problem when grabbing reduces ap 50+ amd can go through attacks and dodge, and while certain specials also reduce ap... Her 1 and 2 special are useless 1v1 and 3 will be impossible to get against keep away characters and characters that can steal ap, and grabbing
Message 10 of 11 (157 Views)
0 Likes