Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Offline
2435 posts
 

Re: Official Fake, joking leak thread.

Sep 24, 2012

HM01_Impaler wrote:
Generic white man confirmed!

Slender confirmed!

Message 11 of 23 (223 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Official Fake, joking leak thread.

Sep 24, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:
Knock Knock...

whose there?


Hellen...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 12 of 23 (222 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/22/2006
Offline
4226 posts
 

Re: Official Fake, joking leak thread.

Sep 24, 2012
Skrillex confirmed minion of parappa. Smiley Very Happy
http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 13 of 23 (218 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
1384 posts
 

Re: Official Fake, joking leak thread.

Sep 24, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

HM01_Impaler wrote:
Generic white man confirmed!

stereotypical black guy confirmed


You mean the guy in every ff game after FF7?

 


yep, and the guy from gears of war, and every scary movie ever, and gta san andreas, and so on and so on, XD

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 14 of 23 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Official Fake, joking leak thread.

Sep 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:
Knock Knock...

whose there?


Hellen...


hellen who

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 15 of 23 (213 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Official Fake, joking leak thread.

Sep 24, 2012

ScreamKing09 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

HM01_Impaler wrote:
Generic white man confirmed!

stereotypical black guy confirmed


You mean the guy in every ff game after FF7?

 


yep, and the guy from gears of war, and every scary movie ever, and gta san andreas, and so on and so on, XD


Black guy always dies in the movies.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 16 of 23 (209 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
1384 posts
 

Re: Official Fake, joking leak thread.

Sep 24, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

HM01_Impaler wrote:
Generic white man confirmed!

stereotypical black guy confirmed


You mean the guy in every ff game after FF7?

 


yep, and the guy from gears of war, and every scary movie ever, and gta san andreas, and so on and so on, XD


Black guy always dies in the movies.

 


exactly what i mean by tereotypical black guy,LMFAO

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 17 of 23 (199 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/12/2012
Offline
1087 posts
 

Re: Official Fake, joking leak thread.

Sep 24, 2012

GUYS THOSE SPACES ON THE SITE HAVE SOME FORM OF PRACTICAL PURPOSE.

 

Screenshot.png

 

Actually I (painstakingly) made this in Photoshop and posted it in another thread quite some time ago. Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 23 (191 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Official Fake, joking leak thread.

Sep 24, 2012

ScreamKing09 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

HM01_Impaler wrote:
Generic white man confirmed!

stereotypical black guy confirmed


You mean the guy in every ff game after FF7?

 


yep, and the guy from gears of war, and every scary movie ever, and gta san andreas, and so on and so on, XD


Black guy always dies in the movies.

 


exactly what i mean by tereotypical black guy,LMFAO


I know right.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 19 of 23 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Official Fake, joking leak thread.

Sep 24, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:
Knock Knock...

whose there?


Hellen...


hellen who


Hellen Keller! Because she needs to feel and knock on walls and what-not to get around places! har har har

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 20 of 23 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Likes