Sep 18 2012
By: BelowZer0__ Gaming Beast 2220 posts

Off Topic but interesting game

7 replies 161 views Edited Sep 18, 2012

Is anyone else extremely excited for the new PSN title coming out called Rain -working title? I love the artwork the music and the story of this game so far. Does anyone else agree with me?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 1 of 8 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

Re: Off Topic but interesting game

Sep 18, 2012

I cant wait for this game. Its going to be amazing just like all the other games Japan Studio is involved with

Message 2 of 8 (140 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 18, 2012

I don't usually buy Downloadable games because of the "I don't know how long I'll actually get to own it" thing. They could take it away at any time in theory.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 3 of 8 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Sep 18, 2012

what do you mean by they can take it away at any time?

"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 4 of 8 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Sep 18, 2012
Im not sure on this one yet probably when i dont feel like playing some of the games i have then.
Message 5 of 8 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Sep 18, 2012

So is it only Nitro Hamster and I that are excited for this?

Message 6 of 8 (109 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 18, 2012

BelowZer0__ wrote:

what do you mean by they can take it away at any time?

I don't know exactly how it works now, but if you're unable to play a game because you can't access a particular server, or the internet in general (I know that the Xbox worked like this for XBLA titles, dunno if it still does) So when that device is no longer supported on servers and things, and you can't play that game because it can't authenticate or whatever, thats pretty messed up. also theres a very real possibility that PS3/PSN games won't transfer to the new Playstation because of the new architecture.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 7 of 8 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Sep 18, 2012

thanks for the information

Message 8 of 8 (97 Views)
0 Likes