Mar 01 2013
By: sfex3champion First Son 24 posts

Off Topic- PSN GAME (Car-Football)

6 replies 173 views Edited Mar 1, 2013

PSN Title-   Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

This may be off topic I know we all love PSASBR but yaknow if your tired of PSASBR and want to play some other game for a while this game I recomend now is perfect.

This game can be bought from the Playstation Store and it is one special game which has currently dropped in price from £7.99 to an amazing £1.99 and from 9 to 3Dollers in the US.

Some guy called Volly made a blog which describes the game perfectly so please read on.

"

Some of you, well actually, a lot of you, probably have never heard of this PSN Store, game developed by Psyonix. Even for a Playstation Network game, this title got almost zero attention, mainly due to Sony's lack of advertising it. When PSN was restored a few months back this game was for Free for Playstation Plus members, so it did eventually turn a few heads, but I don't think this game has recieved the attention it deserves.

Now, if you pick up the game right now, you probably won't be able to do all the stuff in the video straight away. Battle Cars is easy to learn, but hard to master. But don't be put off, this game is addictive as heck. You will only get bored of it when your creativity dies out, there are so many ways of scoring its unreal, more tricks are being made up every week!

Battle Cars, for those of you who can't tell, is a game of football played with RC Cars, which can go to supersonic speeds and fly around. Imagine that episode of Top Gear when James May and Richard Hammond played Car Football, only with Jet-Packs. There's an
single playertournament mode to teach you the basics, and a Mini-Games mode to practise your skills. Theres also an online mode, where teams of up to 4v4 can battle it out to score the most, or best goals they can. My only gripe with the game which stops it being a perfect 10/10 is that the online community is pretty small, so it would help to sign up the Battle Cars Forums to  http://www.psyonix.com/forum/search.php?search_id=newposts  to play.

The game is on the store right now for only £8, and I seriously recommend getting it. Theres a free demo if your a little sceptical and want to see more about this game. Overall, Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars is easily one of the best
games on the Playstation Store right now, and one I would definately recommend to any gamer."

TLSmiley Very HappyR: This game is basically football with cars that can fly with brilliant online modes from 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 and also gives you minigames to help you improve your skills.

It definitely deserves more attention and you can also try out the demo before you buy.

Honestly guys this game for £2 or 3 dollers is proper steal it will be well worth your money.

Note: I love PSASBR and im not trying to guide players away from Im just recomending another superb game which deserves more attention.

Message 1 of 7 (173 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Re: Off Topic- PSN GAME (Car-Football)

Mar 2, 2013
Cmon at least someone must have a slight intrest in this game.
Message 2 of 7 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Mar 2, 2013
I watched the video. Looks pretty cool
Message 3 of 7 (143 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Mar 2, 2013
Yeah that video was really well put together by a guy called coolcole93.
It's kinda like the PSASBR combo video that was put together although this has better quality because SARPBC lets you save replays and send them around.

Anyways its good too see at least one person take intrest on this thread. Thanks HM01
Message 4 of 7 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Mar 2, 2013

I've had this game for awhile and it's immensely fun. The concept and simplicity really let's you have fun, expecially with the support of splitscreen and/or online play =D SIngle player challenges are pretty good too~

~GL

#PrincessPowerhouse
#PrincessPowerhouse
Message 5 of 7 (120 Views)
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Nothing can beat that game's name! Smiley LOL

I had it a while ago(before deleting it). It was a lot of fun!

Message 6 of 7 (114 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Mar 3, 2013
I'm actually really pleased that some of you have already tried this game.

So anyway if anyone wants me a game in either SARPBC or PSASBR just message me.

I have probably played SARPBC more than anyone In the world so you'll need alot of confidence to want a match against me. Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 7 (99 Views)
0 Likes