Oct 27 2012
By: Dude5059 Uncharted Territory 1660 posts

Off Day

11 replies 138 views Edited Oct 27, 2012

You know when you're having that day where you're doing really badly? Yeah, having one of those. 

Either players have gotten much better in the 2 days I haven't played, or I just can't remember how to play correctly, because **bleep**, getting my butt kicked over here. 

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 1 of 12 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Re: Off Day

Oct 27, 2012
what character are you using?
Anticipating: PlayStation All-Stars, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider
Kind-of Anticipating: God of War: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Aliens: Colonial Marines
Message 2 of 12 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Well, Radec. A reasonable Radec. I understand the spamming mentality and the "They're on the other side so I'm gonna snipe" mentality as well, but I try to snipe less. I move in for assaults and stickies more. But it's getting quite a bit harder to win. I think the "All Radecs are spammers" mentality isn't helping me out at all, either.

Fresh to death
Message 3 of 12 (124 Views)
Survivor
2609 posts

Oct 27, 2012

This reminds me of PaRappa's Level 3 Super. His singing is so bad you literally explode in blue light.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 4 of 12 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Well theres your problem. while you were away, everyone decided to gang up on the Radecs because of the "Radec is OP" mentality
Anticipating: PlayStation All-Stars, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider
Kind-of Anticipating: God of War: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Aliens: Colonial Marines
Message 5 of 12 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 27, 2012

I think that may be the problem as well. Radec gets too much hate because of the bad name he gets. I really don't think he's going to be a good choice for FFA anymore. Too bad he's the only character I really want to play in this beta. 

Fresh to death
Message 6 of 12 (99 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Dude5059 wrote:

I think that may be the problem as well. Radec gets too much hate because of the bad name he gets. I really don't think he's going to be a good choice for FFA anymore. Too bad he's the only character I really want to play in this beta. 

So you snipe less? Cause when I see a Radec sniping a lot, I just go for them & use a Level Super only on Radec. This is to annoy the Radec Player & mostly because he'll get a Level 3 Super & win, so making him have minus points will help.

Not only that, but I got two "ragequits" from two Radecs in which it said "Host quit the game" after I K.O. and Taunt. And even when there is three Radecs, one will snipe a lot & it encourages the other for revenge even though they can't do nothing else.

Radec does get a bad rep. I rarely play as him cause even when using his moveset, it's either "Snipe & Win" or "Moveset & Lose", I went with the former & rather not play as him Online but instead Offline (Full Game).

Though that's only as of the FFA. When the Full Game comes, maybe there will be some players attacking Raiden instead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 7 of 12 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Moveset and Lose is not accurate. It's only recently become accurate because people are so anti-Radec that his other moves aren't given much of a chance to shine. I actually do pretty decent using his full moveset. You're right about the Three Radecs thing. Because if one Radec is sniping, the other Radecs really don't have much in retaliation other than sniping right back. Two Radecs per match is generally okay, but 3 or more is a mess. 

I also rarely go for the level 3 anymore. It's a really good super, but I seem to do just as well focusing on his level 1. Especially if Sly is in any way involved.

Fresh to death
Message 8 of 12 (74 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Bulletpainpills wrote:

This reminds me of PaRappa's Level 3 Super. His singing is so bad you literally explode in blue light.

Dontcha EVER diss Parappa!

Message 9 of 12 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Oct 27, 2012
In all honesty whenever I see a radec I feel like it's easy pickings for me, i love being matched up with radec players...I always harass them, especially the spammers. I've actually made spammers resort to different methods of playstyle which still didn't help much in the end.
Message 10 of 12 (65 Views)
0 Likes