Survivor
2571 posts

Re: Off Day

Oct 27, 2012

I had the same problem when using Radec today in a match with another Radec, Kratos and Sly. The idiots using Sly and Kratos only went after me and left the other Radec alone even though he was spamming his sniper the whole time this was happening.

I'm guilty of going after Radec Snipers though, whenever someone starts to spam the move, I completly destroy them and it usually ends up with them leaving.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 12 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: Off Day

Oct 27, 2012

That's another problem I have with this game. I don't mean to insult the playerbase, but some people do not act in their own best interest. If I'm playing as Radec and trying to land flamethrowers or kicks, but am constantly getting harrassed while there's a Radec in the back unloading on everyone and getting his level 3, He can win really easily. The average player just seems to go after the Radec they see first, spamming or not. I've had a Parappa walk completely through the other players just to hit me. I don't understand this "No Radec" mentality.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 12 of 12 (30 Views)
0 Likes