Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Re: Of Reviews, The Games Image, And How Predictable '6's' Were.

Nov 21, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
You do realize that adding a few first party characters in place of third party characters would've just turned the complaint into "Why was there NO third party support? They didn't try to get anybody!"

No matter what this would've happened. Honestly, I'm surprised the reviews are as high as they've been so far.

They're alright.

Average is 7.5

How is the average 7.5 when there have only been maybe five reviews under 7, and almost all of them were above 8?  Unless I've completely missed thirty reviews, I'd say it's about 8.

Wrong. About half the total scores it recieved were less than an 8

Metacritic averages out all reviews, and the game has 76, or 7.6 for people who NEED decimals in review scores. Here's the link

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale

Wow.. I see a bunch of "respected" sites in there, which totally dropped the ball and didn't even understand the concept of the game. Jesus christ, wake up you idiots.

This isn't about fanboys vs. people who hate the game, this is about having a sense of justice. The game is NOT bad. Definitely not a 6 in any shape or form Smiley Tongue

Again Gamespot are the morons in the review section. They only give good scores to the games, which has paying companies.

Message 11 of 16 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
You do realize that adding a few first party characters in place of third party characters would've just turned the complaint into "Why was there NO third party support? They didn't try to get anybody!"

No matter what this would've happened. Honestly, I'm surprised the reviews are as high as they've been so far.

They're alright.

Average is 7.5

How is the average 7.5 when there have only been maybe five reviews under 7, and almost all of them were above 8?  Unless I've completely missed thirty reviews, I'd say it's about 8.

Metacritic averages out all reviews, and the game has 76, or 7.6 for people who NEED decimals in review scores. Here's the link

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale

Wow.. I see a bunch of "respected" sites in there, which totally dropped the ball and didn't even understand the concept of the game. Jesus christ, wake up you idiots.

This isn't about fanboys vs. people who hate the game, this is about having a sense of justice. The game is NOT bad. Definitely not a 6 in any shape or form Smiley Tongue

Again Gamespot are the morons in the review section. They only give good scores to the games, which has paying companies.

Seriously, all the ones who gave a 6 are either retarderd or is about as educated as a casual gamer.

the ones who gave sevens made too many comparisons to smashbros and didnt understand the game

only the 8s and understood the game. the other reviews are just irrelevent

Message 12 of 16 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

This is PLAYSTATION All Stars Battle Royale and not SONY ENTERTAINMENT All Stars Battle Royale, so third party characters are entitled to be in this game; even in the launch roster.

Dante, Raiden, Snake, Crash, Spyro, Abe, Cloud and Lara Croft and many others might be third party characters, but they still are part of Playstation history...and that´s all what this game is about.

Message 13 of 16 (60 Views)
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Nov 21, 2012

I personally love the inclusion of 3rd parties. Dante has been my most wanted since announcement.

Message 14 of 16 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Nov 21, 2012

khknight wrote:

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

They're alright.

Average is 7.5

Seriously, all the ones who gave a 6 are either retarderd or is about as educated as a casual gamer.

the ones who gave sevens made too many comparisons to smashbros and didnt understand the game

only the 8s and understood the game. the other reviews are just irrelevent

What a surprise! The so called 'fans' claiming anything not high enough to their standards are irrelevent. Please, this game is a solid game but it is in no way "Amazing" or "Fantastic" it's good and only good.

JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 15 of 16 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Nov 21, 2012
They were able to get 18 first party and 4 third party characters. I strongly disagree with your argument.
Message 16 of 16 (22 Views)
0 Likes