Sackboy
437 posts

Re: Oddworld Inhabitants wants Abe PlayStation All-Stars inclusion

Nov 13, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
As much as I like Abe, I agree with the minority here. He's more of an Xbox character than a Sony one, and I think this is one game he doesn't quite belong in. Big Daddy's already pushing it. I mean, it was made for the Xbox/PC first, and launched there, then became a PS3 title with 'exclusive content', however, I, and probably most, still see Big Daddy as an Xbox character.

I don't want to see Abe in this game. He doesn't fit.

You realize Abe was on the original Playstation right?  Both Abe's Odysee and Abe's Exoddus were originally on the Playstation.  check em out on the Playstation store dude! they're super fun games. He has a just as much a right as any other character to get in.

Message 21 of 70 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Do you people even think before you ask for certain characters? Abe can't fight. His entire race are weaklings that can't defend themselves, which is why they were enslaved. All Abe can do is possess things.

Which is why his moveset would be AWESOME

Message 22 of 70 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Nov 13, 2012

oddabe.png

Abe is one of those characters that haven't had a lot done with as of late that would be great to see introduced to a new generation of gamers, with that said I think Playstation all stars would be a great place to see be reintroduced.

Playstation sig
Message 23 of 70 (265 Views)
Sackboy
538 posts

Nov 13, 2012
He's honestly an eyesore, and knowing his background his moveset would be stupid.
Message 24 of 70 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Do you people even think before you ask for certain characters? Abe can't fight. His entire race are weaklings that can't defend themselves, which is why they were enslaved. All Abe can do is possess things.

Yeah, Fat Princess was the greatest warrior in her games. 

Honestly, what makes Fat Princess or Sackboy a better fighter than Abe?

Message 25 of 70 (254 Views)
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 14, 2012
Well at least a odd world character would be mint oddworld franchise is one of the 1st and best.

Can't wait for munchs oddysee HD. He would be fun as a fighter Smiley Happy
Message 26 of 70 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Nov 14, 2012

I've seen this guy before, But never played his games. How does he fight?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 27 of 70 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

Abe should definitely be in this. No one who owned a Ps1 back in the day doesn't remember Abe's Oddysee and his Exo(d)dus.

Plus, the Ps3 is due to get the HD update of Munch's Oddysee, as well as some sort of HD version of the first game called Abe's Oddysee - New n' Tasty.

Any naysayers can **bleep** off.

He could control people's minds and control other peoples' characters (Okay that would be frustrating haha)

He could control Sligs and have them attack other players, then detonate them.

Maybe at the very least they could feature a location or a set piece from the game instead of a character (like Resistance)

Message 28 of 70 (226 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Bruttus wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Yeah, Fat Princess was the greatest warrior in her games. 

Honestly, what makes Fat Princess or Sackboy a better fighter than Abe?

Exactly, they could definitely come up with a moveset for him.

Message 29 of 70 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Nov 14, 2012

I'm always going to be surprised when people say they don't want more characters in this game. I'll be happy with anyone and everyone Superbot adds into the game. More characters is still more characters. I don't feel the need to be a hipster based on the title of the game.

Other than that I think he'd be a cool char and I'd like to see him. I hope him, Ty, and Tomba all make it into the game. As I recall those three all said they'd be happy to be in All-Stars.

Go Abe, loved the games!

Message 30 of 70 (212 Views)
0 Likes