Sackboy
568 posts

Re: Oddworld Inhabitants wants Abe PlayStation All-Stars inclusion

Oct 1, 2012

Another reason why Abe could be dlc:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcv2tUynGuQ&feature=plcp

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 11 of 70 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Oct 1, 2012
He wasn't an Xbox character! Munch and stranger were!
Message 12 of 70 (263 Views)
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 1, 2012
How do you sign petition?
Message 13 of 70 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Oct 1, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
superbot and we dont want him

close !

Oh, you're still here? I haven't seen you in so long, my brain cells that I lost from reading your posts actually started to come back.

Message 14 of 70 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Oct 1, 2012
How about this; they make him DLC? People who want him in the game can download him, and people who don't want him in don't have to download him? Problem solved Smiley Wink

I have no real attachment to the character, but the more the merrier I say Smiley Happy
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 15 of 70 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 1, 2012
Am praying along with crash that they make the cut
Message 16 of 70 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Nov 13, 2012

"we"?you **bleep** **bleep** close your mouth and play some good games! ABE is the best char. of all time!

Message 17 of 70 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 13, 2012
As much as I like Abe, I agree with the minority here. He's more of an Xbox character than a Sony one, and I think this is one game he doesn't quite belong in. Big Daddy's already pushing it. I mean, it was made for the Xbox/PC first, and launched there, then became a PS3 title with 'exclusive content', however, I, and probably most, still see Big Daddy as an Xbox character.

I don't want to see Abe in this game. He doesn't fit.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 18 of 70 (201 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
As much as I like Abe, I agree with the minority here. He's more of an Xbox character than a Sony one, and I think this is one game he doesn't quite belong in. Big Daddy's already pushing it. I mean, it was made for the Xbox/PC first, and launched there, then became a PS3 title with 'exclusive content', however, I, and probably most, still see Big Daddy as an Xbox character.

I don't want to see Abe in this game. He doesn't fit.

Yes and isn´t Abe actually quite the opposite of Big Daddy then? The Xbox did not even exist yet, while people were playing Abe´s Oddysee/Abe´s Exodus on the Playstation. Also, Abe only played a minor role in Munch´s Oddysee and he wasn´t even included in Stranger´s Wrath, which were the Xbox-Exclusives.

So i do not see Abe as an Xbox character...he clearly is a Playstation character,imo.

So, since i think Abe fits in this game i would love to see him as a DLC-Character.

Message 19 of 70 (173 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

Do you people even think before you ask for certain characters? Abe can't fight. His entire race are weaklings that can't defend themselves, which is why they were enslaved. All Abe can do is possess things.

Message 20 of 70 (168 Views)
0 Likes