Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Odds for remaining characters

Sep 15, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Neither did I about kat, but not one has provided me with how she can be used and her background.

Lara Croft, that I know and I've never played her series. There's a possibility.

@ rustyrue3117, There is a Goliath in the background of the Dojo stage, The mine creature from Resistance 3 in the teleporter stage and the hedgehog grenade (which I like to call the ex-wife) in the game. There's just got to be a Resistance character in it. Probably saving it to shock everyone.

eh not really, i think resistance has more in the game than anything else. so theres that :/, but yeah kat is amazing, think about her gravity powers, she would be REALLY unique in this gameSmiley Happy

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 21 of 37 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Renegade_TX2000 wrote:

Honestly I have NOOOO idea who KAT is until I came onto these boards. lol that should tell you something. Laracroft>>>Kat in terms of popularity and is more of an allstar then her. Even if Laracroft is 3rd party she would still sell more then kat. Also I thought laracroft was playstation first and just found out she was on pc first but i still would say she debuted on playstation since her popularity sky rocketed when it hit playstation

lara croft could get in, id love for her to be in, but most people dont want her for 3 reasons >.>

1). shed be a "clone" of nathan drake

2). shes 3rd party now (who cares?)

3). it would be new lara croft (i dont care about this either? to me she looks fine)

If she makes it into the game then she'd have been included in the development from the begining in theory. and given that she's been around a lot longer and at her peak was more popular than Drake has ever been I'd say he'd be the clone Smiley Tongue

Message 22 of 37 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Sep 15, 2012

She wouldn't be a clone... So if you played smash bros brawl.

and the best comparison would be snake/zero suit samus

Snake=Drake

Zero suit samus= lara croft.

They can easily make her play style hit and run and fight similar to zero suit samus.

Message 23 of 37 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Renegade_TX2000 wrote:

She wouldn't be a clone... So if you played smash bros brawl.

and the best comparison would be snake/zero suit samus

Snake=Drake

Zero suit samus= lara croft.

They can easily make her play style hit and run and fight similar to zero suit samus.

i never said she was a clone xD i was saying thats what other people say/think, thats why they keep saying she better not be in the game, personally i like new lara and would like her in the game

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 24 of 37 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Goniloc wrote:

Odds for Sora?

0% for Sora

Also, I highly disagree with these odds.

it is not.

Well, other then the fact that Disney is playing favorites to Nentendo right now, I would say yes.

eh i agree they are, but at the same time epic mickey 2 is coming to ps3 also, that was a shock to me Smiley Happy, can i ask you a question nocturnal? why do you always say theres no chance for sora, cloud, crash or spyro? at least all ive seen is you say theres no way we will get them. Is it really because we got new dante? Ever since new dante was announced youve been saying that theres no way we will get certain characters

I didn't say we wouldn't get Crash and Spryo, I said we won't be getting Sora and Cloud.

Message 25 of 37 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2012

\I didn't say we wouldn't get Crash and Spryo, I said we won't be getting Sora and Cloud.

Why  do you think that? I mean, I understand Sora to some degree. He seems as if he might be hard to obtain. But, Cloud is reasonable.

Photobucket
Message 26 of 37 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Sep 15, 2012

I've never played Tombraider, but from what I see, pistols and adenvture/climbing.

One can get the idea.

Message 27 of 37 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Square Enix didn't let Geno (From Super Mario Legend of the Sever Stars) in Brawl. That's why SSBB had a delay. Square Enix might not release their characters for the same reason here. Like the OP said about activision being greedy Duck's. The same could be said here about SE.

Message 28 of 37 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Honestly, Kat makes more sense than Nariko. My reasoning being that the games both mean the same thing to Playstation, both being leading launch titles, except Heavenly Sword wasn't really that good.

Message 29 of 37 (40 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 15, 2012

TravisBlake wrote:

\I didn't say we wouldn't get Crash and Spryo, I said we won't be getting Sora and Cloud.

Why  do you think that? I mean, I understand Sora to some degree. He seems as if he might be hard to obtain. But, Cloud is reasonable.

Reasonable, yeah I would agree there but that isn't the character Square Enix is promoting.

Message 30 of 37 (40 Views)
0 Likes