Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/13/2012
Offline
219 posts
 

Re: Odds for remaining characters

Sep 15, 2012

I don't mind if Kat appears in the game or not but i do agree she gets a disproportionate amount of love considering she's only ever been in one game and a very new game as well. She doesn't really have the credentials to be considered a playstation all star. I'd never heard of the game until i started coming here. It seems a bit weird that she's getting so much love when better established characters such as lara croft are barely getting a look in. Like I said though I have no hate for the character and wouldn't mind her inclusion.

Message 11 of 37 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
2794 posts
 

Re: Odds for remaining characters

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

lol @ crash comment.

 

Seriosuly does anyone even know who Kat is? It's like people are just jumping on bandwagons here and just asking for anyone and everyone they can get. It's getting old.


uhm....almost EVERYBODY knows who kat is on this forum, they have all provided reasons for why **bleep** old, with your suggestions and insulting peoples opinions. Who do you want most? Does anybody even know WHO that is?

 


Someone is mad... I know they provided reasons. They're everywhere, I don't think we and SB have to hear this over and over. I'm not going to lie, it is getting old. You can go ahead an accuse me about whatever you're accusing me of.

 

Also, I said "bandwagon jumpers", these people just agree to anything and support to throw any random character in the game without a reason, just 'for the hell of it'. I don't support to throw in any character for the hell of it. Not because we need more males or females or non-humans. Back it up.

 

Besides, this character like literally everyone here says, is already confirmed, why do we need a thread stating the odds for characters everyone wants or we are likely to get?

 

Odds man, ODDS.

 

Must be a real slow day. I apologize if I angered you.


you didnt anger me, just everybody constantly attacks other peoples opinions and its getting old, it seemed like thats what you are doing. Kat may not be confirmed YET, but people really do want her, shes the best vita rep we have xD, there are quite a few characters being asked for that may not make it in, theres only a few more left till the full roster it seems

 


I wasn't trying to attack him Smiley Indifferent, it's like the time you made a thread telling everyone to stop making suggestions about the same characters over and over. It's the same thing here, really.

Message 12 of 37 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/07/2011
Offline
377 posts
 

Re: Odds for remaining characters

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2012

Honestly I have NOOOO idea who KAT is until I came onto these boards. lol that should tell you something. Laracroft>>>Kat in terms of popularity and is more of an allstar then her. Even if Laracroft is 3rd party she would still sell more then kat. Also I thought laracroft was playstation first and just found out she was on pc first but i still would say she debuted on playstation since her popularity sky rocketed when it hit playstation

Message 13 of 37 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
1921 posts
 

Re: Odds for remaining characters

Sep 15, 2012
What no resistance rep
Message 14 of 37 (73 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/07/2011
Offline
377 posts
 

Re: Odds for remaining characters

Sep 15, 2012
Rustyrue i'd rather have someone from breath of fire "ryu" be in then any resistance rep. lol
Message 15 of 37 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Odds for remaining characters

Sep 15, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

lol @ crash comment.

 

Seriosuly does anyone even know who Kat is? It's like people are just jumping on bandwagons here and just asking for anyone and everyone they can get. It's getting old.


uhm....almost EVERYBODY knows who kat is on this forum, they have all provided reasons for why **bleep** old, with your suggestions and insulting peoples opinions. Who do you want most? Does anybody even know WHO that is?

 


Someone is mad... I know they provided reasons. They're everywhere, I don't think we and SB have to hear this over and over. I'm not going to lie, it is getting old. You can go ahead an accuse me about whatever you're accusing me of.

 

Also, I said "bandwagon jumpers", these people just agree to anything and support to throw any random character in the game without a reason, just 'for the hell of it'. I don't support to throw in any character for the hell of it. Not because we need more males or females or non-humans. Back it up.

 

Besides, this character like literally everyone here says, is already confirmed, why do we need a thread stating the odds for characters everyone wants or we are likely to get?

 

Odds man, ODDS.

 

Must be a real slow day. I apologize if I angered you.


you didnt anger me, just everybody constantly attacks other peoples opinions and its getting old, it seemed like thats what you are doing. Kat may not be confirmed YET, but people really do want her, shes the best vita rep we have xD, there are quite a few characters being asked for that may not make it in, theres only a few more left till the full roster it seems

 


I wasn't trying to attack him Smiley Indifferent, it's like the time you made a thread telling everyone to stop making suggestions about the same characters over and over. It's the same thing here, really.


yeah xD well i did that because every other thread was a deadpool or klonoa thread, and they kept coming but i see how you viewed this and im sorrySmiley Happy, it just seemed that way, people like nocturnal (as you say) constantly say cloud and sora and all these characters have no hope and that we will only get generic characters that dont really matterSmiley Tongue, and the vita is part of the playstation family, and gravity rush is the best vita gameSmiley Happy plus this game is about playstations past present and future, kat can be present/future Smiley Happy

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 16 of 37 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Odds for remaining characters

Sep 15, 2012

Renegade_TX2000 wrote:

Honestly I have NOOOO idea who KAT is until I came onto these boards. lol that should tell you something. Laracroft>>>Kat in terms of popularity and is more of an allstar then her. Even if Laracroft is 3rd party she would still sell more then kat. Also I thought laracroft was playstation first and just found out she was on pc first but i still would say she debuted on playstation since her popularity sky rocketed when it hit playstation


lara croft could get in, id love for her to be in, but most people dont want her for 3 reasons >.>

1). shed be a "clone" of nathan drake

2). shes 3rd party now (who cares?)

3). it would be new lara croft (i dont care about this either? to me she looks fine)

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 17 of 37 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Odds for remaining characters

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Goniloc wrote:

Odds for Sora?


0% for Sora

 

Also, I highly disagree with these odds.


it is not.

 


Well, other then the fact that Disney is playing favorites to Nentendo right now, I would say yes.

Message 18 of 37 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
2794 posts
 

Re: Odds for remaining characters

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2012

Neither did I about kat, but not one has provided me with how she can be used and her background.

 

Lara Croft, that I know and I've never played her series. There's a possibility.

 

@ rustyrue3117, There is a Goliath in the background of the Dojo stage, The mine creature from Resistance 3 in the teleporter stage and the hedgehog grenade (which I like to call the ex-wife) in the game. There's just got to be a Resistance character in it. Probably saving it to shock everyone.

 

EDIT: I forgot for a split-second about her being a clone of Drake, lol Smiley Embarassed, her only difference would be if it was the new Lara and her bow.

Message 19 of 37 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Odds for remaining characters

Sep 15, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Goniloc wrote:

Odds for Sora?


0% for Sora

 

Also, I highly disagree with these odds.


it is not.

 


Well, other then the fact that Disney is playing favorites to Nentendo right now, I would say yes.


eh i agree they are, but at the same time epic mickey 2 is coming to ps3 also, that was a shock to me Smiley Happy, can i ask you a question nocturnal? why do you always say theres no chance for sora, cloud, crash or spyro? at least all ive seen is you say theres no way we will get them. Is it really because we got new dante? Ever since new dante was announced youve been saying that theres no way we will get certain characters

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 20 of 37 (58 Views)
Reply
0 Likes