Sep 15 2012
By: ghost_nappa4 I Only Post Everything 1104 posts

Odds for remaining characters

[ Edited ]
36 replies 339 views Edited Sep 15, 2012

There is no math involved in the folloeing just me thinking.

Kat: 2-1; Yeah Kat from Gravity Rush will be in. Most likely the Vita's only rep and the game is in need of female characters.

Crash Bandicoot: 3-1; Crash is the next most likely to be in. It is unkown why he hasnt been announced yet. Is it because of lack of a voice actor, Activision being money hogging **bleep**, or Superbot saving the best for last.

Cloud Strife: 5-1; Paul Gale has hinted a RPG rep and was apparently texting square enix. He is still a playstation exclusive and is a fan favorite.

Wanderer:10-1; The PS2 is sorely lacking reps with the least of any gen so far despite having so more exclusives than pretty much any console ever(even if most of it was 3rd party). Also Team ICO deserves a rep.

Spyro the Dragon: 25-1; This probably wont happen for this game, maybe in a sequel but I doubt Activision would give him up also.

Dart: 25-1; If Cloud isn't in then it will be Dart repping RPGs.

Journey Traveler: 30-1 ; I think he would be a much better rep for psn then fat princess but PSASBR was well into developement when Journey became the best selling psn title of all time. Look for him on dlc though.

Abe: 40-1; Seems like Superbot forgot about him or something, He's already been hinted at for dlc so look for him there.

Emmet Graves: 50-1;Starhawk's story wasn't very good at all but Emmet Graves would still fit in well with the rest of the characters. Unless there is a Starhawk sequel Sony doesnt gain anything from putting him in the game becuase Starhaek didn't sell well

This is relevant to my inetrest
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 37 (339 Views)
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Re: Odds for remaining characters

Sep 15, 2012

100% agreed.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 37 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1189 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Odds for Sora?

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 37 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

Sep 15, 2012

I can see Spyro being dlc

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!

Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 37 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2792 posts

Sep 15, 2012

lol @ crash comment.

Seriosuly does anyone even know who Kat is? It's like people are just jumping on bandwagons here and just asking for anyone and everyone they can get. It's getting old.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 37 (245 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6844 posts

Sep 15, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

lol @ crash comment.

Seriosuly does anyone even know who Kat is? It's like people are just jumping on bandwagons here and just asking for anyone and everyone they can get. It's getting old.

uhm....almost EVERYBODY knows who kat is on this forum, they have all provided reasons for why **bleep** old, with your suggestions and insulting peoples opinions. Who do you want most? Does anybody even know WHO that is?

Wanted All-stars list: Kazuma (Yakuza), Etna (disgaea), Ty (Ty the Tasmanian Tiger), Abe (oddworld), Dart (legend of dragoon), Aya Brea (Parasite Eve).

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 37 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Goniloc wrote:

Odds for Sora?

0% for Sora

Also, I highly disagree with these odds.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 37 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6844 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Goniloc wrote:

Odds for Sora?

0% for Sora

Also, I highly disagree with these odds.

it is not.

Wanted All-stars list: Kazuma (Yakuza), Etna (disgaea), Ty (Ty the Tasmanian Tiger), Abe (oddworld), Dart (legend of dragoon), Aya Brea (Parasite Eve).

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 37 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2792 posts

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

lol @ crash comment.

uhm....almost EVERYBODY knows who kat is on this forum, they have all provided reasons for why **bleep** old, with your suggestions and insulting peoples opinions. Who do you want most? Does anybody even know WHO that is?

Someone is mad... I know they provided reasons. They're everywhere, I don't think we and SB have to hear this over and over. I'm not going to lie, it is getting old. You can go ahead an accuse me about whatever you're accusing me of.

Also, I said "bandwagon jumpers", these people just agree to anything and support to throw any random character in the game without a reason, just 'for the hell of it'. I don't support to throw in any character for the hell of it. Not because we need more males or females or non-humans. Back it up.

Besides, this character like literally everyone here says, is already confirmed, why do we need a thread stating the odds for characters everyone wants or we are likely to get?

Odds man, ODDS.

Must be a real slow day. I apologize if I angered you.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 37 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6844 posts

Sep 15, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

lol @ crash comment.

Someone is mad... I know they provided reasons. They're everywhere, I don't think we and SB have to hear this over and over. I'm not going to lie, it is getting old. You can go ahead an accuse me about whatever you're accusing me of.

Also, I said "bandwagon jumpers", these people just agree to anything and support to throw any random character in the game without a reason, just 'for the hell of it'. I don't support to throw in any character for the hell of it. Not because we need more males or females or non-humans. Back it up.

Besides, this character like literally everyone here says, is already confirmed, why do we need a thread stating the odds for characters everyone wants or we are likely to get?

Odds man, ODDS.

Must be a real slow day. I apologize if I angered you.

you didnt anger me, just everybody constantly attacks other peoples opinions and its getting old, it seemed like thats what you are doing. Kat may not be confirmed YET, but people really do want her, shes the best vita rep we have xD, there are quite a few characters being asked for that may not make it in, theres only a few more left till the full roster it seems

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 37 (193 Views)
0 Likes