Gaming Beast
2219 posts

Re: OUCH!!!

Aug 12, 2013
Oh ya I knew that
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 21 of 27 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
612 posts

Aug 14, 2013

"Haha, he sounds like the disappointed whiny little girl crying because "OMG CRSH NOT IN BAD GHEIM IS BAD".

I bet 10$ that if Crash and Cloud were in, PASBR would not have been on that list."

THIS.

#PSASBR2

Message 22 of 27 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
844 posts

Aug 14, 2013

It's old DMC fans spelling of New Dante.  To be honest, I hate it.

Message 23 of 27 (116 Views)
Wastelander
844 posts

Aug 14, 2013
It's how old DMC fans spell the New Dante's name. To be honest, hate it. Sorry for double posting, I got to get use to the forum.
Message 24 of 27 (115 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Aug 14, 2013

Playstation allstarsSmiley Surprisedne of the coolest fighting games ever with characters like Kratos,Cole and Raiden

gets to be called **bleep**

Super gay Brothers:the worst fighting game ever with characters like Wii Fit Trainer and Villager

gets to be called the best game ever

people are idiots can't believe characters like Mario and Link get to be called iconic for having the same **bleep** game all the time while playstation characters get to be laugh at for having the coolest and most amazing games ever

Message 25 of 27 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3607 posts

Aug 14, 2013
"people are idiots can't believe characters like Mario and Link get to be called iconic for having the same **bleep** game all the time"
Thems fightin' words. I haven't owned a Nintendo console since the 64, but I will defend Link to the death for being one of the original Bad@**bleep** characters.
Message 26 of 27 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13508 posts

Aug 14, 2013

The Super Smash Bros formula seems like one that would be easy to ape, and yet Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale just couldn't quite muster up the monkey mojo to copy the fun of Nintendo's hit fighter.

How? Because it is actually a brawler and a technical fighter? 

All-Stars is a decent enough game in its own right, but the average brawling and so-so character roster drag the title down from what could have been another cross-over slugfest.

If the author is going to compare this to Smash Bros, might as welll note that this game has double the roster than the first Smash Bros. People forget that this is the first game in the All Stars series and things could still develop, like Smash Bros. People can't bash on the first Smash Bros because it was the first of it's kind. Also funny how both have similiar reviews in their first games.

Several characters who were influential in the history of the Sony Playstation -- like Cloud Strife, Lara Croft, and Crash Bandicoot -- are conspicuously missing. In their stead we get questionable choices like two different versions of Infamous' Cole McGrath, Ape Escape's Spike, and the atrocious Donte from DmC: Devil May Cry. All-Stars? More like Non-Stars.

Hasn't this person heard of "third parties". It's not like they can magically add the characters. Also, I wonder how many of these gams the author actually played. Spike and Cole deserve to be in it. Cole has two versions because he can act like two different people in his game, depending on your own style. Speaking of style, "Donte" is the same person as Dante, but just the younger, newer arrogant version. And again, don't forget that he's a third party character as well.

I find it ok that the author spoke out his opinion. But he didn't really need to say it as if it was a fact. Also, half of the All Stars portation was bascially a comparison and saying who doesn't deserve to be in it. For that, All Stars shouldn't be on this. This was also during the "dry period" where All Stars was not getting support. Why not review it now after support?

Also, writing with red is funny.  Smiley Tongue

Message 27 of 27 (87 Views)