Highlighted
Dec 30 2013
By: SwampMidget Splicer 54 posts
Accepted Solution

OMG so sick of cheap spammers and hit confirm supers!! SUPERBOT MuSt FiX ThIS!

[ Edited ]
36 replies 853 views Edited Dec 30, 2012

Oh mai gosh you guys. I am just getting oh so sick of these super cheap spammers, hit confirm supers, cheap supers, it is out of control! These characters are just so over powered it is ridiculous! SuperBot needs to fix this asap.

Ok, let's start with the spammers! Everybody has played them, in fact everybody is playing them too! Seriously, all they do is the same thing over and over. Seriously, the same thing! The same thing that can be easily dodged by pressing L1 and rolling, or X and L1 in the air, moving away, finding a better position, and using your brain to think outside of this tiny handicapped box of spammers...I mean, SuperBot should fix spammers, I don't want to have to learn how to dodge attacks, block, or think when I play this game.

Now to my next complaint! Nobody should have hit confirm supers!!! That requires me to dodge their attacks so they can't hit a confirmed kill on me! That is so annoying, I hate jumping, I hate rolling, I hate blocking, I only know square, triangle, and circle, so there should be no hit confirm supers so I don't have to learn how to use L1 and X to my advantage. 

My rage is just building with all the opness and unfairness in this game, and I have to talk about overpowered level 1 supers!!! So there are some supers that take practice to land (think Sir Dan, Spike, Jak) and there are others that are easier to land, but some are just so OP! Like sly's level 1 for instance! Difficult to knock out of, easy to roll through if you roll towards his ugly pink hippo friend! Err, I mean it's OP and superbot needs to fix this asap!

I should not have to: 1. Go to practice mode, select my character and select the character who's super I need practice against. 2. Under options change "force super level" from "normal" to "level 1" followed by 3. Press R1 (brings you to 2P which would be the computer's options) and go under "behavior" and change "stand" to "CPU" and then go under "difficulty" (right under behavior) and change it to 5 red angry faces, change "super bias" (2 below difficulty) to level 1 and then 4. Practice dodging that super until I feel comfortable.

Honestly, doing that is too much effort, I think SuperBot should just nerf everything I think is OP that I have not practiced dodging at all because I'm too lazy to do anything about it. 

So, as 98 percent of you forum users can see, I am just like you complaining about all the "OP EVERYTHING SO UNBALANCED GAME" that makes up 9 out of every 10 threads on this forum, so please don't be mean to me or hurt my feelings! SUPerBoT plz fix dis game I liek it but too unfair!

*edit- Forgot to mention to change super bias to level 1.

Message 1 of 37 (853 Views)
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Re: OMG so sick of cheap spammers and hit confirm supers!! SUPERBOT MuSt FiX ThIS!

Dec 30, 2012

Ok, let's start with the spammers! Everybody has played them, in fact everybody is playing them too! Seriously, all they do is the same thing over and over. Seriously, the same thing! The same thing that can be easily dodged by pressing L1 and rolling, or X and L1 in the air, moving away, finding a better position, and using your brain to think outside of this tiny handicapped box of spammers...I mean, SuperBot should fix spammers, I don't want to have to learn how to dodge attacks, block, or think when I play this game.

Now to my next complaint! Nobody should have hit confirm supers!!! That requires me to dodge their attacks so they can't hit a confirmed kill on me! That is so annoying, I hate jumping, I hate rolling, I hate blocking, I only know square, triangle, and circle, so there should be no hit confirm supers so I don't have to learn how to use L1 and X to my advantage. 

*Applause*

Message 2 of 37 (832 Views)
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Re: OMG so sick of cheap spammers and hit confirm supers!! SUPERBOT MuSt FiX ThIS!

Dec 30, 2012
Lololololol
Message 3 of 37 (814 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9942 posts

Dec 30, 2012
I stopped reading when I read you not wanting to learn L1 or X.

If you don't want to be good at this game, that's fine.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 4 of 37 (811 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Dec 30, 2012
You lack skill
Message 5 of 37 (802 Views)
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Dec 30, 2012
^hes being sarcastic bro....
Message 6 of 37 (797 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Dec 30, 2012
OMG GUISE don't be mean to me plz this game is too hard, too many buttons to press.
Message 7 of 37 (797 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 30, 2012

bender-applause.jpg

Best... Troll... Ever...

Message 8 of 37 (795 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 30, 2012
NERF ALL THE CHARACTERS SO THEY CAN ONLY ATTACK WITH SQUARE!

this is me helping
Message 9 of 37 (773 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Dec 30, 2012

SwampMidget wrote:

Oh mai gosh you guys. I am just getting oh so sick of these super cheap spammers, hit confirm supers, cheap supers, it is out of control! These characters are just so over powered it is ridiculous! SuperBot needs to fix this asap.

My rage is just building with all the opness and unfairness in this game, and I have to talk about overpowered level 1 supers!!! So there are some supers that take practice to land (think Sir Dan, Spike, Jak) and there are others that are easier to land, but some are just so OP! Like sly's level 1 for instance! Difficult to knock out of, easy to roll through if you roll towards his ugly pink hippo friend! Err, I mean it's OP and superbot needs to fix this asap!

I should not have to: 1. Go to practice mode, select my character and select the character who's super I need practice against. 2. Under options change "force super level" from "normal" to "level 1" followed by 3. Press R1 (brings you to 2P which would be the computer's options) and go under "behavior" and change "stand" to "CPU" and then go under "difficulty" (right under behavior) and change it to 5 red angry faces, change "super bias" (2 below difficulty) to level 1 and then 4. Practice dodging that super until I feel comfortable.

Honestly, doing that is too much effort, I think SuperBot should just nerf everything I think is OP that I have not practiced dodging at all because I'm too lazy to do anything about it. 

So, as 98 percent of you forum users can see, I am just like you complaining about all the "OP EVERYTHING SO UNBALANCED GAME" that makes up 9 out of every 10 threads on this forum, so please don't be mean to me or hurt my feelings! SUPerBoT plz fix dis game I liek it but too unfair!

*edit- Forgot to mention to change super bias to level 1.

Basically every nerf demanding thread in a nutshell.

Message 10 of 37 (772 Views)
0 Likes