Oct 27 2012
By: COREYMCGUIRE1993 I Only Post Everything 1014 posts

OMG SWEET TOOTH IS OP!!!!

33 replies 906 views Edited Oct 27, 2012

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Look at this image,

IMG-20121027-00049.jpg

That's me beating 3 Kratos with my 4th attempt at playing Sweet Tooth. All I can say is the people complaining saying Kratos is OP is a load of BS because we are given things to stop him such as BLOCK. Yeah, the L1 button. Use it kids because it essential for every character and I swear I can't believe how mamy people I run into not useing the dash and block. 

In the match 2 Kratos got the level 3 and I used the dash to evade them. I was killed 3 times. The guy that went 0 and 7 was funny hahaha. What happened was he got a level 3 but I used an item and got his AP out and when he recovered he used the super 2 XD he thought he had the level 3 and got no kills hahaha.

Message 1 of 34 (906 Views)
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Re: OMG SWEET TOOTH IS OP!!!!

Oct 27, 2012

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Look at this image,

IMG-20121027-00049.jpg

That's me beating 3 Kratos with my 4th attempt at playing Sweet Tooth. All I can say is the people complaining saying Kratos is OP is a load of BS because we are given things to stop him such as BLOCK. Yeah, the L1 button. Use it kids because it essential for every character and I swear I can't believe how mamy people I run into not useing the dash and block. 

In the match 2 Kratos got the level 3 and I used the dash to evade them. I was killed 3 times. The guy that went 0 and 7 was funny hahaha. What happened was he got a level 3 but I used an item and got his AP out and when he recovered he used the super 2 XD he thought he had the level 3 and got no kills hahaha.

LOL so hes OP because u got 8 kills and 3 deaths? or because u managed 2 beat 3 kratos? This is rediculous, people screaming OP and dont even no what it means 2 be OP. Hes not OP, get rid of this thread before everyone else sees it lol

Message 2 of 34 (890 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 27, 2012

The "Use it kids" was the perfect time to plug the Sweet Tooth "boys and girls", but you didn't. C'mon man, get it together. 

Sweet Tooth is fine, for the most part. He could use a small buff here and there.

Kratos too, but he could use a small nerf here and there.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 3 of 34 (889 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Dear people. This is just a joke title because people keep saying said characters are op. Sweet tooth is far from op believe me.

im trying to compare because people say kratos is op when i beat them with a Sweet tooth. one of the harder characters in the beta to use.
Message 4 of 34 (884 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Y_M_1 wrote:

LOL so hes OP because u got 8 kills and 3 deaths? or because u managed 2 beat 3 kratos? This is rediculous, people screaming OP and dont even no what it means 2 be OP. Hes not OP, get rid of this thread before everyone else sees it lol

Psst...I think he was being sarcastic and making fun of people screaming "OP!" every time they lose a match...just saying... Smiley Tongue

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 5 of 34 (878 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 34 (870 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Dude5059 wrote:

The "Use it kids" was the perfect time to plug the Sweet Tooth "boys and girls", but you didn't. C'mon man, get it together. 

Sweet Tooth is fine, for the most part. He could use a small buff here and there.

Kratos too, but he could use a small nerf here and there.

Smiley Sad **bleep**... that would have been good.

i was just being sarcastic and i think nerfing Kratos AP gain is really the only thing they should do to him. If your really good with Kratos you can get 2 Level 3 in a match.

Message 7 of 34 (858 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Oct 27, 2012

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:
Dear people. This is just a joke title because people keep saying said characters are op. Sweet tooth is far from op believe me.

im trying to compare because people say kratos is op when i beat them with a Sweet tooth. one of the harder characters in the beta to use.

Haha I knew you were kidding. Basically every character is OP because there are people who actually know how to play the game.

"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 8 of 34 (838 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Sweet Tooth's evade roll is great, playing against two Kratos' and one of them got a level 3 was just rolling around next to him Smiley Very Happy Good times.
JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 9 of 34 (816 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Oct 27, 2012
even best swtoh player cant defeat regular kratos player
Message 10 of 34 (792 Views)
0 Likes