Highlighted
Sep 30 2012
By: mtjjrstccw1 Treasure Hunter 5383 posts

OMG...I have this interesting boss theory...

30 replies 517 views Edited Sep 30, 2012
What if the Final boss was Polygon man AND OBSCURE characters of playstation history since they never got the recognition they deserved...like you fight Polygon man but he brings out many obscure characters through portals or "pillars" and those obscure characters attack the player WITH polygon man...these can be his supers (since boss is playable)...of course in story he can produce more than 1 character at a time and they don't kill, just build AP, but while in multiplayer he produces 1 random obscure character out of many (as his lvl 1 maybe) that kills...it would be a cool way to capture playstation history for these obscure characters, I can see them doing this!..,and of course if requested enough, some of the obscure characters he produces can become DLC...what do you think?
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 1 of 31 (517 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: OMG...I have this interesting boss theory...

Sep 30, 2012

it could be (that if the stories are long) that 2-3 mini bosses could be in that are smaller forgotten charactersSmiley Happy

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 2 of 31 (515 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Interesting theory.

Message 3 of 31 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Sep 30, 2012
Ya, I was just sitting around thinking bout the boss being Polygon man and how he was forgotten, then thought, wait, what if he brought out MANY obscure characters that feel the same way as him (forgotten), and got them to help him fight? it sounds cool when I think about it.
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 4 of 31 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Sep 30, 2012
POLYGON MAN FOR FINAL BOSS BATTLLE!!
Do you think he's like "Trabuu from smash bro's brawl"?
BeFunky_Untitled
Message 5 of 31 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
38 posts

Sep 30, 2012

I would like that the final boss was Polygon Man, but I fear that if he is indeed the mastermind of the game, the SSB fans will be like "Oh no! Sony is copying the fighting polygon team and made it as a boss fight!

I would also take a history that involves Calypso, because he can do pretty much everything™. So I picture Polygon Man with Calypso as the main antagonists of the game. o.o!

My name is Helvetica Standard! Curse you 16 characters limit!
Message 6 of 31 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 30, 2012

HelveticaStandar wrote:

I would like that the final boss was Polygon Man, but I fear that if he is indeed the mastermind of the game, the SSB fans will be like "Oh no! Sony is copying the fighting polygon team and made it as a boss fight!

I would also take a history that involves Calypso, because he can do pretty much everything™. So I picture Polygon Man with Calypso as the main antagonists of the game. o.o!

i doubt the final boss will be a character from a series unless its crash >.> (not joking) i really can see polygon man, and who cares what SSB fans thinkSmiley Tongue a little research would prove em wrong.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 7 of 31 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
411 posts

Sep 30, 2012
lol this will like mortal kombat shang tsung boss
its same
Message 8 of 31 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Who cares what SSBB fans say!...Calypso can be a boss, but I doubt it...I also thought that it can be what I suggested above, or that it can also be that every character fights 1 different obscure character right before they fight Polygon Man...I actually see the final boss fight as a many tier battle, fighting the boss in different stages, 1 stage is the obscure characters, 1 Polygon mans head, 1 is him coming on the battlefield to fight, etc. 

I also thought of the theory that the final boss is "Michael" meaning WE the gamers are the final boss, and the "obscure characters coming out to fight the player" thing I suggested can apply for this theory too. 

Message 9 of 31 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
411 posts

Sep 30, 2012
why we fight with our favorite chars Lol?
Message 10 of 31 (295 Views)
0 Likes