Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: OFFICIAL MOVE SET THREAD

Oct 2, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Hey hey hey!!! have you gotten psychonauts yet?!

=)

hey hey hey! thanks to school, I completly forgot, I'll look it up on Steam now.

You would be the coolest person ever if you made a moveset for him (one of your really extensive ones) becuase then everyone would realize how awesome he is!

Just watched a trailer. It looks good. and is that one guy voiced by the same guy who voices the soldier in TF2? or do you not know tf2....

going off memory but I think you may be rite

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 121 of 137 (352 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 2, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Hey hey hey!!! have you gotten psychonauts yet?!

=)

hey hey hey! thanks to school, I completly forgot, I'll look it up on Steam now.

You would be the coolest person ever if you made a moveset for him (one of your really extensive ones) becuase then everyone would realize how awesome he is!

Just watched a trailer. It looks good. and is that one guy voiced by the same guy who voices the soldier in TF2? or do you not know tf2....

going off memory but I think you may be rite

Yea, I thougt it was him, but then i thought "he's not loud and angry enough to be the soldier"

Photobucket
Message 122 of 137 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Now i know that he is with Jak, but at the moment i think he is in one move total
so in a sequal he could have his own slot easy

S = square
T = triange
C = circle
X = ...X
U = UP
D = Down
> = side
N = neutral
A = air

Square attacks are with his bug swatter from daxter
NS = Swat (can be 4 swat combo) (can be performed in air)
>S = Lunge swat                                (can be performed in air)
DS = 360 Spin Swat
US = Swat Uppercut                          (can be performed in air)
A-DS = Dive Swat

Circle Attacks involve the Spray Gun
NC = Change gun mod (from Spray to Flamethower to Ultrasonic)

All attacks are identical, except the effect changes with gun mod
          Spray has a stunn effect on enemies, no AP gain
          Flamethrower has a medium AP gain, but no knockback
          Ultrasonic has a high AP gain, and high knockback, but much lower rate of fire
>C = fire gun
UC = fire gun 45 degree angle
DC = Jump up and fires gun down, launching daxter upward

A-DC = allows daxter to hover for a couple seconds, also firing the gun at those below him

Triangle is just misclaneos attacks
NT = Counter attack, daxter quickly zips behind an opponent and hits them with high knockback
DT = daxter places down a metal bug which crawls untill it hits an oppenent
>T = Daxter jumps on hit scooter and drives forward, strong attack, but very slow starting and ending lag
UT = Daxter whips out a precurser orb and does the "slam dunk," attacks anemies at a 45 degree angle

A-DT = daxter releases a flying metal bug that shoots 3x at enemies, unless its hit

daxter also has the ability to "sneak," where if he holds the down button, his squat lies him flat, so he can crawl around

Level 1 = the precursers come and turn an enemy in a small range near daxter into an ottsell, which daxter must then attack to KO
Level 2 = daxter transforms into dark Daxter, where he first fires 3 dark goblets, then goes into tornado mode for a short time
Level 3 = daxter falls into a dream where he is in the matrix, and Performs his matrix moves, a perfect run can yield 6 KOs

how you like it, feel free to make suggestions

Message 123 of 137 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Hey ResistanceMan, I made a Sora moveset here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/My-Sora-Moveset/m-p/38436567#U38...  What do you think?  Could it be added to the list?

Message 124 of 137 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 3, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

Hey ResistanceMan, I made a Sora moveset here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/My-Sora-Moveset/m-p/38436567#U38...  What do you think?  Could it be added to the list?

But of course

Photobucket
Message 125 of 137 (322 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Psychonauts is on sale today on steam for half off. if you haven't gotten it, you should! you'll love it.

Message 126 of 137 (290 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 9, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Psychonauts is on sale today on steam for half off. if you haven't gotten it, you should! you'll love it.

God dang it wobble, you like catching me at bad times. I just bought something two days ago, I dont know if my mom will let me buy something for a little while. I'll see what I can do though...

Photobucket
Message 127 of 137 (287 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 15, 2012

UPDATE: added Ty, Spyro, and Ripto Move sets!

Photobucket
Message 128 of 137 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Nov 5, 2012
How about Raz from Psychonauts moveset. And since there were going to be a Street Fighter Rep, how about a moveset of Juri, C.Viper, Chun-Li or Ryu. And a moveset of Jin from Tekken.
"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 129 of 137 (124 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Nov 5, 2012

hushM0UTH12 wrote:
How about Raz from Psychonauts moveset. And since there were going to be a Street Fighter Rep, how about a moveset of Juri, C.Viper, Chun-Li or Ryu. And a moveset of Jin from Tekken.

Im not going to be doing any fighting game character move sets, because 1: They already have one, all I would be doing is putting button inputs to their moves. and 2: personally I dont want another fighting character in, especially street fighter. since it would probably be ryu, he's too generic and should stay in his own fighting game.

Photobucket
Message 130 of 137 (109 Views)
0 Likes