Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 04 2013
By: Thirty3Three Treasure Hunter 5693 posts

OFFICIAL GEX for PSASBR Thread! (Sony Santa Monica, Please Read!)

[ Edited ]
367 replies 3314 views Edited May 26, 2013

We, the COMMUNITY FOR ALL-STARS,  REALLY want Gex the Gecko in this game. He does deserve a spot, too! Maybe not as much as Crash, but (of course it's my opinion) I want him more than I want Crash. (Many want him as well, too!)

(I ADDED VIDEOS AS WELL! SHOWING OFF HIS COSTUMES AND WHAT-NOT. CAREFUL THOUGH, THE VIDEOS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS AND WILL PROBABLY MAKE YOU WANT TO PURCHASE THE GAME! [Go for the second option- support the creators!]) c;

Gex-3D-Enter-the-Gecko-4-WPO2LXAKET-1024x768.jpg

LIST OF FORUMERS WHO SUPPORT GEX'S INCLUSION! (Constantly Updated! Ask if you'd like your name here!)

Sandrifall
ZarKryn7
link3249

Hotchkins77

Exbando

Labyr1nthian

ColdRibbettes

BelowZer0__

ShadowMark123

Splatteregg

fabsta1994

Fourty4Four
seganintendoubi

Kusanag1flame

SuperPiposaru
TANZEB123

andreaspablo09
VonStoogiN
SirFudgey
HypernovaGN

Pawnches
White_knight39

Spola1994

Maocutio
KiDMachTwo
Boomtonic

this_is_Marko
retrosoul22
Alex_pagan13

SirFudgey
DonBinedaktis
Ishak125

colombotron19

Fretless94
Tekn0tize

gragos555
FaunKeH_5
ryumitch1

Lex_Gamer
laoboi56

Scthye

Excalibur0123
CressOfLight

Salvy35z

BAMFosaurus
Fred1023
GMH30

francesco734

Gangsta_Dave
All_FAIL_royale
GnomeWizard
Real_Radec13

(AND MANY MORE From this forum, and from other places!!)

If you decide you don't want your name on here anymore, ask me and I'll gladly remove it.

Let's show our support for GEX! :smileyhappy:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I even created a moveset for the 80's-referencing Gecko!
gex moveset.png

I'll explain it further:  

Square moves = Pretty much, mostly,  his standard tail attacks

[_]

Tail Whip - His standard Tail Whip

Up + [_]
Backflip Tail Whip - He does a backflip, whipping his tail around, as he does it, causing a 360-degrees whip

Left/Right + [_]

Fly Cloin - He throws a fly coin at someone, as a mid-range attack

Down + [_]
Spring - His standard 'spring' attack. It acts as a ground pound. When higher up, it does more damage, and the attack radius is larger (Think Cole and his Down + [_] attack)

Triangle moves = His 'costume' or 'transformation' attacks (In Gex, his costume is dependent upon the level. ie: in the ancient Greece/Mythology level, he wore a toga, and transformed into a Hercules-esque character. Anyway, think "Toro", except with Gex, he transforms and attacks in one, quick, button press, then goes back to normal [Or he can stay in the outft until he uses another triangle/costume attack])

/_\

Hercules Punch - Dawns his Hercules outfit from the Greek/Mythology level and punches

Here is Hercules Gex in action!

(May need to scroll through to find him 'transform' into Hercules Gex)

Up + /_\

Red Riding-Hood Uppercut - Dawns his Little Red Riding-Hood outdit and jumps upwards, head first (think Sackboy and his jetpack). This can be used as an attack or a double jump.

Here's Red Riding-Hood Gex in action!

Left/Right + /_\

Karate Kick-Leap - Dawns his red robe, and he uses his Long, jump-karate-kick from his games!

Here's Karate/Robed Gex in action!

Down + /_\

Magnifing Glass - Dawns his Sherlock Holmes outfit, whips out his magnifying glass, and points it to the ground, causing a momentary fire to appear (Think Sir Daniel)

Here's Sherlock Holmes Gex in action!

Circle moves = Pretty much his tongue/remote attacks.

O

Tongue Shoot - His standard tongue.... well... 'shoot'. He extends his tongue, very fast, and it pretty much just hits players (Like a mid-range punch... but with his tongue...)

Up + O

Upwards Tongue shoot - Same thing as the normal 'tongue shoot', but he's facing upwards

Left/Right + O

Remote Stun- He whips out a TV remote (from his game, obviously...) and in a very quick motion, flicks it in front of him, (the end of the remote in his games have a giant bulb, and it lights up, so this seems logical enough) and it stuns/electrocutes anyone in front of him

Down + O

Remote Counter - Guards himself with a TV remote, for a split second, and if anyone attacks as he does this attack, the other player gets whipped with his remote, as he obviously would hit him with said remote. (Like a regular counter. Think Dante...)

SUPER ONE:
Ice Powerup - Activates his level one, gets the ice powerup, and spits ice at whoever's in front of him (Close-range attack, think Zeus-level-one-range), freezing them, then tail-whips them (One motion, one attack. Like Zeus' level one, Unlike Issac's.)

SUPER TWO:
Fire Powerup - Activates his level two, gets the fire powerup, and the player runs around the screen, attacking everyone with fireballs, which Gex spits from his mouth.

LEVEL THREE:
TV Time! - Instant Screen-Clear level three (Think PaRappa, Toro, etc.). He activates his level three, and the cinematic scene shows the other three  fighters fighting (Like, how it was before the level 3 was activated, everything's 2d, stage still there, EVERYTHING - except obviously, the players aren't controlling their characters during this part, as it's all cinematic). The battle zooms out, and you find out he's actually just watching the battle on his TV, while sitting lazily on his sofa with a bear/soda. He picks the remote up from the armrest, points it at the TV, exclaims, "Well, now I'm bored", presses the powerbutton on the remote and the screen shuts off (like how a tv screen would). He get's up off the sofa, walk away, drinking his beverage - everyone dies. (LOL, cool right?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Think we can get him into the game guys?! Let's go all-out and start compaigning! We already have a few compains going, what's one more, eh? :smileyhappy:

"Forumer Suggestions" about my Gex moveset: 

1) Fred1023 wrote:

"wow, awesome move list there, totaly like it! it wiuld be nice if one of its tongue attack bring back ennemy to him, like parrapa microphone. but else, nicely done. would be a really cool character to play with such moveset!"

2) TANZEB123 says, "Thirty3Three! I just thought up of a awesome move! You the remote Gex has right? What if was able to make the characters pause, rewind or fast forward? For example, drake is coming towards you, Gex's uses the remote and use the slow rewind move and goes backwards slowly. Or he uses fast rewind and and whatever direction drake goes, his speed will increase and he won't be able to attack. Pause will have them freeze for a second. These moves will be great for when the patapon does their fever move, or make them fall in the water in sandover. What do you think?"

I posted a petition, but every time I try and put it on this site, is says it has a 'bleep' in it. I even tried editing with bitly, and the same thing happened.....

The URL is pretty much this:

the petition site [dot] com / 784/359/321/gex-the-gecko-for-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/

It's just a 'just in case' thing. You really don't have to sign if you don't want to. It's more of a backup plan.

UPDATE:

CUSTOM GEX ICONS AND BACKGROUNDS!

gex icons and backgrounds.png

For the VERY FEW of you who are bashing Gex because he was "multiplat', think of Raiden, Big Daddy, Dante, etc...

Also, he's more of a PlayStation character than a character of any other system.

gexgames.png

Gex 1 - Was first on the 3DO, then on the PlayStation

Gex 2 - Was released on the PlayStation only, originally. Then, THIS one was later ported to the n64. This one was not on the 3DO

Gex 3 - Same as Gex 2.

So as you can see, all three were on the PlayStation. No other system had every game for their system. He is more of a PlayStation character, than a character of another system

POSSIBLE ALTERNATE COSTUMES:

Christmas Gex:

Dracula/Vampire Gex:

Anime-Show Gex:

Egyptian Gex:

Possible minions:

-Alfred
-Rez
-Rez
-Oz
-FrankenGecko
-Agent Xtra

INTROS/OUTROS (W.I.P)

Intro 1: Gex zaps out of a television and exclaims, "It's Tail Time!"

Intro 2: Gex 'plops' down from above, landing on all fours,  gets up, rubs his shoulder a few times (As if to get dirt off), looks at the screan with a feirce look and exclaims, "Lock and load, little lizard!"

Intro 3: Gex POUNCES down from above, 'springing' a few times, with his tail, as if to catch his fail,  puls out a remote, points it at the audience (us), the remote explodes (his face is all black from the explosion, as in cartoons) and he responds, with wit, "Hey, Alfred? I pressed the wrong button again!"

VICTORY/DEFEAT (W.I.P)

Victory: "Gex pulls out a can of soda and exclaims, "Who opened up a can of whoop-a-$$?" (A quote from his game)

BIG UPDATE!!!!!!

GOT A REPLY FROM SSM!

https://twitter.com/SonySantaMonica/status/320264725504090113

Untitled.png

LETS BRING GEX INTO THIS GAME! WHOO!

OTHER FORUMER'S SUGGESTIONS FOR GEX:

Intros:

Outros: 

Splatteregg says:

1) Laying on a sunbed, legs crossed sipping a cocktail.

2) Flips a remote pretneding it's a gun and points it at the camera. (Like James Bond style)

Winning animations:

Losing animations:

Fred1023 says, "lol a failling one could be same as when you die in the real game, fall down on the floor with X_X face withb a small flower on his chest"

Splatteregg says, "Gex gets stuck in a TV, bashing it from the inside trying to get out.
That could be a good loosing animation."

Taunts:

retrosoul22 says, "One taunt could be the pose he did in the begining of levels in the first Gex game where he balances himself on his tail and tells a joke."

Fred1023 says, "He could take out a giant remote, put his left arm on it (hes facing right side) and say something, or eat a fly coming out behind him XD"

Gargoyle insults:

SuperPiposaru says, "Hmm, a Small, Green, Lizard that cracks tons of jokes, eh? Seems I've finally got a new friend!"

Misc.:

retrosoul22 says, "Heihachi's Level 3 animation: Gex's tail is chained to the rocket and he's spazzing out in a cartoony fashion while trying to pull his tail out of the chains."

SuperPiposaru says, "Kinda like what SplatterEgg said, a losing animation where Rez turns off a TV with a static screen, like the game over screen from the original Gex would be pretty cool. Maybe be his final losing outro as a cool homage to Gex 1."

Splatteregg says, 

"Also, how about we discuss idle animations? When the player does not input any actions. Here's my ideas:

A fly appear around Gex, he shoots his tongue out and eats it with his "SHLURP" sound.

Quickly spins around and turns into Sherlock Holmes Gex, pulls out a magnifying glass and inspects his surroundings.

Gets on all fours, lifting his legs up and down rapidly making that "Plop" sound when he climbs in his games."

Fred1023 says, (in reply to Spltteregg's suggestion above,) "he could take out tv remote out his pocket (or behind him) and push some random button.
could also look at his tail (like he bring it in front of him) look at it and put it back behind him"

Alex_pagan retrieved a grouup of Gex quotes from the Gex Wiki:

• "Get your stinking paws off me you **bleep** dirty ape!"
  • "It's tail time!"
  • "That's for 12 years of Full House!"
  • "All right! It's tail time!"
  • "Time to go postal!" (sounding like a robot)
  • "Say hello to the floor!"
  • "Put that in your pipe and smoke it."
  • "I'm doing this for you!"
  • "Gecko-chop baby yeah!"
  • "Gecko-chop baby!"
  • "Karate-chop!"
  • "Watch me use my tail to kick your butt."
  • "This is for Mr.Sinatra."
  • "You're nothing see, you're nothing!"
  • "I'll give you such a pinch!"
  • "Move like a butterfly sting like a gecko!"
  • "This is for all the angels in heaven."
  • "Eat this!"
  • "Judo-chop baby!"
  • "Judo-chop baby yeah!"

Other quotes (From Wiki) - Titles such as, Holiday Broadcasting, etc. are the level names, and the quotes underneath the titles are what he sayd during those levels. Get ready to HAVE A LAUGH! 

(I left the embedded links in there, so you can understand the references!)

When hitting enemies, eating flies or getting hit

• Good, good, good!
  • What's for dinner?
  • A McFly meal for me, please!
  • Another bug in the gut♪.
  • I'm a sucker for bugs!
  • Let's get it on.
  • I know what you're thinkin': it's TAIL TIME!
  • Taste my tail!
  • Lock and load, little lizard!
  • SOMEBODY'S gotta do it!
  • That is one powerful piece of machinery!
  • My tail doesn't like you!
  • I am the GREATEST!
  • Now cut that out!
  • Karate chop!
  • Shee-whack!
  • My tail says "hello!"
  • How do ya like me NOW?!
  • Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
  • Mmm- TVs instead of potatoes!
  • Ahh, I'm getting a little turkey-neck.

When entering a level

• Lock and load.
  • Lock and load, little lizard!
  • It's tail tiiiiime!
  • Let's get it on!

Holiday Broadcasting - Totally Scrooged

• The ice planet Hoth. The Rebels are there.
  • I'm freezing my tail off here...
  • Cold blood, cold weather. Bad combination!
  • I feel like the freshmaker!
  • And a-one, and a-two, you're a candy cane and dancing!
  • We've knocked down the generator Lord Vader, you may start your landing.
  • I wanna lick it, but my tongue'll get stuck!
  • (imitating an old man) Where's that Wonka man?!?
  • (imitating Jack Skellington) Christmas Town? I'm Jack Gexxington from Halloween Town.
  • DUUUDE!
  • Oh, Hermie, I wanna be a dentist.
  • Note to self: don't lick any flagpoles.
  • Dancing candy canes. How fruity.
  • Colder than a witch's thing in a brass whatchamacallit.
  • Colder than a supermodel's stare at an all-you-can-eat buffet!
  • Luckily, I'm wearing my performance fleece.
  • Donner party, for twenty. Donner party, for twenty.
  • My favorite holiday, Halloween.
  • This place is colder than Eva Gabor's wig fridge.
  • (imitating Johnny Carson) It's like the inside of Santa's head - after an eggnog bender!
  • Somebody tell Jackie Brown I found her hat!
  • They're sweet! They're minty! They mambo!
  • (when fighting the evil Santa) If you're Santa, then I'm a 6 foot tall lizard-- wait a minute...
  • Mr. WonkaVeruca stole a gobstopper!
  • (as Captain Picard) Number One, program the Holodeck for something WARM!
  • (Again, as Picard) My nipples feel like snowpeas! Make it warm, Number One!
  • This outfit is snug in all the wrong places, prrr....
  • I'll show you who's naughty and who's nice!
  • My Name is Daryl, this is my other brother, Daryl

In the snowboard part of this level Gex can say the following:

• (sarcastic voice) Oh, great, another snowboarding game.
  • Where's the handbrake on this thing?
  • Check me out, I'm EXTREEEME!
  • Hey! I'm snowboarding here!
  • WARNING, yellow patch, WARNING!
  • (Singing) Let's go snowboardin' now, everybody's learning how!
  • (in a Staten Island accent) How can you surf, if you don't like water?

Mystery TV - Clueless in Seattle

• I feel like Lester the mo-Gexter.
  • I look like Holmes, but I feel like Colombo.
  • All this fancy stuff and no TV?! Savages!
  • Granny? Jethro? Uncle Jed?!
  • Where is Alicia Silverstone when you need a real clue?
  • This is one ritzy joint... for a video game.
  • Ah yes - the mystery of the two-brimmed hat.
  • The evidence is overwhelming... I'm not wearing pants!
  • (with childish voice) Now I will tell you the origins of the Universe.
  • I've deduced... that my shorts are too tight... and I like it!
  • With this raincoat I make a perfect Sherlock Holmes... or a flasher.
  • With my trusty magnifying glass, I can now spend the entire day burning ants!
  • God bless the British, and their love for itchy wool!
  • (when playing bear head minigame) If these aren't fleas, I'm gonna have to buy more "special" shampoo!
  • (imitating Sean Connery) Goldfinger's Fortress, this is not!

As DracuGex, the following can also be said by Gex:

• I'm suddenly very thirsty... for blooood...
  • The flying part's cool; the undead part sucks.
  • Very scary, 'eh kids?
  • (imiatating Count von Count) For some reason I feel like... COUNT-ING, ha, ha! One... two... three...
  • Hold the garlic.
  • KOLCHAK, THIS MAN THINKS HE'S A VAMPIRE!!!

Tut TV - Holy Moses!

• Nothing that attracts the ladies more than a dirty daidy.
  • I always say - the headress makes the man.
  • (imitating C-3PO) Well, I'm not going that way - it's much too rocky! This way is much easier!
  • (imitating Bugs Bunny) Here we are! Pismo Beach and all the clams I can eat!
  • (imitating C-3PO) A transport? I'm saved. OVER HERE!!!
  • (imitating Luke Skywalker) Uncle Owen, this R2 has a bad motivator.
  • When this level is over, I am selling this hat.
  • A headress, a diaper, and I'm good to go.
  • (Singing) There's a place in France where the ladies where no pants!
  • (Singing) Midnight at the Oasis...
  • Dog-headed gods and the women who love them, on the next Jerry Springer!
  • This place is drier than Lynda Tripp's sauna pants!
  • I'll kidnap all the oceans of the world, Underdog!
  • Uh, is this one of those "pyramid schemes?"
  • (imitating Liberace) I wish my brother Moses was here!
  • I'm a bad man, i have poopy pants

Army Channel - War Is Heck

• You're the only one, Gex.
  • HOGAN!!! Forty days in the cooler!!
  • INCOMIIIING!!!!
  • The Pentagon spent 25 million dollars for this one level??
  • Note to self - Don't get killed in big, loud war.
  • This was the '60s had runnin' high - of course, I've had sideburns and bellbottoms...
  • Sur-prise, sur-prise, sur-prise, surprise.
  • Where are you from, son?...Texas!!?...HO-LY--!
  • The first word out of your filthy sewer will be "GEX"!!
  • Gooood morniiing, Menlo Park!
  • Do these boots come in red?
  • I can accessorize this! A handbag, some buttons, a bauble, a bow!
  • This helmet is gonna muss my hair....
  • Nothing like army clothes for total comfort.
  • He-hey, where's the flee to Cananda level?
  • Hey, no kidding, did I miss the "Make love, not War" level?

Western Station - The Organ Trail

• Do you feel lucky, punk?
  • Youuu TRY IT!
  • Go ahead... make my lunch.
  • (with a mexican accent) I could use a siesta!
  • I can tickle?!
  • Howdy! There's some doodie.
  • There's GOLD in them there teeth!
  • Geckos gotta know his limitations.
  • Rollin' rollin' rollin', rawhide!
  • Boxcar Willie is my favorite hobo.
  • YEE-HAW, LITTLE DOGGIES!
  • Saddle up, Hombre.
  • Extra, I'm a-fixin to rescue you.
  • I'm going to find Billy Crystal's smile.
  • Well, little lady....it's me and a donkey.

Buccaneer Program - Cutcheese Island

• I wanna be a pirate.
  • We'll follow you, creature.
  • Iceberg, DEAD AHEAD!!
  • Crank up the Gilbert and Sullivan, dude.
  • Issac! The leado deck is filthy!
  • I get sea sick... hold the game still!
  • Extra, I'll be savin' ya any minute. Soon as I poke out me eye and saw off me leg!

Mythology Network - Mythstories

• Toga, toga, TOGA, TOGA!
  • Hey... are you guys playing cards?
  • *barking*
  • Wormer? Dead! Niedermayer. Dead!
  • Move over, Argonauts. Here come the Gexanots!
  • I...am...Gexicus!
  • I am Judah ben Gex.
  • Look at the little soldier.
  • (as a female tour guide) Welcome to the Sultan of Brunei's bathroom.
  • Heavens to Loverboy! An 80's Flashback!
  • (Imitating John Belushi) I'm a Zit! Get it?
  • Is it columns or pillars? It's all Greek to me.
  • Clash of the Titans! What a movie!
  • (Cutely) Aw! Look at the little soldier!

Fairytale TV - Red Riding in the Hood

'Anime Channel - When Sushi Goes Bad

• (Imitating an Alien) Take me to your lizard.
  • (Singing) I am Robot, Hear me roar.
  • What if I have to go potty?
  • Hey! I'm in George Jetson's colon!
  • {Imitating Buzz Lightyear) To infinity and, uh...
  • Schoolgirls?! Why did it have to be schoolgirls?!
  • Extra, We're needed!
  • I'm outta here!
  • My job here is done! . . . Engage!

Gangster TV - My Three Goons

• Time for Gex to clean up the city.
  • (Godfather-esque) I'm making them offer they can't refuse.
  • (imitating Al Pacino) I'm OUTTA ORDER! YOU'RE OUTTA ORDER!! THIS WHOLE LEVEL'S OUTTA ORDER!!!
  • Do I amuse you? Like a clown?
  • It's like a friggin' fugazi in here!
  • Hey! Yo! My friggin' name is friggin' Donnie Brasco!

Superhero Show - Superzeroes

• This city is a jungle... but a square one with no plants!
  • I'm your friendly neighborhood super-gecko!

In chicken costume, Gex can say the following, too:

• Wasn't the SuperGUY costume available?
  • Who are you calling chicken?

Space Station REZ - Rez-raker

• Houston, we got a problem!
  • This is gonna cost NASA a fortune!
  • Skylab, we were all so worried about you!
  • What a bunch of space junk...
  • One small step for Gecko!
  • So much for Satellite TV.
  • I love a good Kubrick movie....

Updated with more quotes from his original GEX game!! :smileyhappy:
Take a look at this video! It's hilarious! I'm sure by the time you watch the full video, you'll want him in the game if you didn't before c;

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 368 (3,314 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: OFFICIAL GEX for PSASBR Thread! (Sony Santa Monica, Please Read!)

Apr 4, 2013
You guys think we can try and keep this 'near' the top of the PSASBR boards? I know that Sony Santa Monica reads these things, and I'm sure seeing his name right smack near the top of the page will really boost both their interest in him, AND their consideration to ask for him!

We can do this guys! Think we can campaign this? :smileyhappy:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 368 (3,297 Views)
I Only Post Everything
867 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Just think, I never played Gex games before and would also love to see him in too and would buy him for DLC :smileyhappy: 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(Mains)
(Male)--------(Female)
1: Parappa--1: Kat
2: Sackboy---2: Sackgirl
3: SirDan-----3: Fat princess
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 368 (3,294 Views)
Sackboy
574 posts

Apr 4, 2013

wow, awesome move list there, totaly like it! it wiuld be nice if one of its tongue attack bring back ennemy to him, like parrapa microphone. but else, nicely done. would be a really cool character to play with such moveset!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 368 (3,291 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Apr 4, 2013

CressOfLight wrote:

Just think, I never played Gex games before and would also love to see him in too and would buy him for DLC :smileyhappy: 

You've got a really good attitude, and I'm sure that if you saw him in-game, you'd REALLY like him! :smileyhappy: You should play his games, Cress! I have 2 copies (psone, bought 2 a LONG time ago, just in case one breaks) and I re-bought it for my Vita also! :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks for the support!! I really appreciate it!

Fred1023 wrote:

wow, awesome move list there, totaly like it! it wiuld be nice if one of its tongue attack bring back ennemy to him, like parrapa microphone. but else, nicely done. would be a really cool character to play with such moveset!

I really, really appreciate the feedback, Fred!! :smileyhappy: I'll edit the official post with "Forumer Suggestions" :smileyvery-happy:
Really, if he made it in the game, (I know this sounds really sad... but) my life would be complete!!! :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 368 (3,285 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Apr 4, 2013
bump. (I know bumping is obnoxious, but hey! We can make this a reality! - Aaaaaand I worked too hard on this to let it go to the thread grave yard c; )
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 368 (3,243 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Apr 4, 2013
I'm so bumping this
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 368 (3,228 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Apr 4, 2013

VonStoogiN wrote:
I'm so bumping this

Thanks so much, dude!! :smileyvery-happy: I hope we can make this dream a reality!

Anyone wanna help me start up some sort of "campaign"? I have a Twitter account too :smileytongue:

"Thirty3Three", of course :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 368 (3,208 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
867 posts

Apr 4, 2013

isnt Crystal Dynamics the developer and IP holder of the series? 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(Mains)
(Male)--------(Female)
1: Parappa--1: Kat
2: Sackboy---2: Sackgirl
3: SirDan-----3: Fat princess
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 368 (3,183 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Apr 4, 2013

CressOfLight wrote:

isnt Crystal Dynamics the developer and IP holder of the series? 

That's correct! I believe they also hold the rights to Lara Croft, as well. Hey, if Lara makes the cut, maybe we'll see Gex too! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 368 (3,176 Views)
0 Likes