Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: Now they are making me buy the PLUS?

Oct 16, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Oh, you're a COD player.

Nevermind then. Carry on. Nothing to see here.

what's wrong with it?

Besides the complete lack of innovation, crippling hand over the industry, and casual-friendly cover based mechanics that now plague the industry?

Starhawk Single Player, Ratchet and Clank All 4 One, LittleBigPlanet 2, inFamous 2, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, Outland, Bloodrayne Betrayal, Renegade Ops, Pac Man Tournament Edition, Double Dragon Neon, NFL Blitz, and King of Fighters XIII.

Add all of those together, without tax, is nearly 220 bucks. It rounds out at $214.90. For Playstation Plus, they ask you for 17.99, for three whole months; enough time to beat pretty much every game on the list.

So... doing the math again, $214.90 - $17.99 brings you down to $196.91. Not to mention a lot of awesome discounts.

You're saying, essetionally, that you don't want to buy something that gives you free stuff, for one measely beta with six characters and two stages that can only be played online, because you 'had it' before (no, you did not 'buy' the beta, you have no legal right to that), and that nothing else matters.

Message 31 of 46 (90 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Oct 16, 2012
Allright! all right!!! why ppl keep posting the SAME answer over and over again? I will just wait, i just was mad cause i went throught a lot of work. Do you understand now? I know they aren't forcing me, it's ok, i didn't know there was a free one next week. I will just wait till 23 and just play with my cousing... OK? Does anyone knows if this new beta will support SD TV, cause then my cousing won't buy the game and that will make 30% less fun for me when the game comes out.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 32 of 46 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Oct 16, 2012

achus93again wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

achus93again wrote:

seriously, can this get even more "first world problem"ish

"i can't play this beta now, even though i played the first beta"

I went throught a lot of work sharing the game with both my cousins and helping them with their HDTV problems, why shouldn't be mad or even complaining?

well, it looked like you were complaining about the fact that you couldn't play the beta a week earlier than everyone else...

No lol, not at all, i tough it wouldn't play it till game comes out and i got mad with the work i did. That's it.

Message 33 of 46 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
Allright! all right!!! why ppl keep posting the SAME answer over and over again? I will just wait, i just was mad cause i went throught a lot of work. Do you understand now? I know they aren't forcing me, it's ok, i didn't know there was a free one next week. I will just wait till 23 and just play with my cousing... OK? Does anyone knows if this new beta will support SD TV, cause then my cousing won't buy the game and that will make 30% less fun for me when the game comes out.

Take the "G" out of "Cousing" and you got it! So close though

Photobucket
Message 34 of 46 (72 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 16, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Oh, you're a COD player.

Nevermind then. Carry on. Nothing to see here.

what's wrong with it?

Besides the complete lack of innovation, crippling hand over the industry, and casual-friendly cover based mechanics that now plague the industry?

Starhawk Single Player, Ratchet and Clank All 4 One, LittleBigPlanet 2, inFamous 2, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, Outland, Bloodrayne Betrayal, Renegade Ops, Pac Man Tournament Edition, Double Dragon Neon, NFL Blitz, and King of Fighters XIII.

Add all of those together, without tax, is nearly 220 bucks. It rounds out at $214.90. For Playstation Plus, they ask you for 17.99, for three whole months; enough time to beat pretty much every game on the list.

So... doing the math again, $214.90 - $17.99 brings you down to $196.91. Not to mention a lot of awesome discounts.

You're saying, essetionally, that you don't want to buy something that gives you free stuff, for one measely beta with six characters and two stages that can only be played online, because you 'had it' before (no, you did not 'buy' the beta, you have no legal right to that), and that nothing else matters.

So much win happening over here in this comment. so much.

Message 35 of 46 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Oct 16, 2012
The final version of the game will work on SD TVs. I don't think the beta will work on an SD tv though.
Message 36 of 46 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:

achus93again wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

achus93again wrote:

I went throught a lot of work sharing the game with both my cousins and helping them with their HDTV problems, why shouldn't be mad or even complaining?

well, it looked like you were complaining about the fact that you couldn't play the beta a week earlier than everyone else...

No lol, not at all, i tough it wouldn't play it till game comes out and i got mad with the work i did. That's it.

well, you can get to play next week, so don;t worry...

Play For Fun!
Message 37 of 46 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4226 posts

Oct 16, 2012

achus93again wrote:

^ this, I know its hard to literally help out the WHOLE world, but I think everyone should really try to be considerate with being mad and things like this, meanwhile some girl at school who was bullyed off-d herself or something like that.

It all just depends, ya know what I mean? Nothing wrong with being upset but make sure its for the right and legitimate reasons. Just a reality check I suppose to anyone

http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 38 of 46 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Oct 16, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

Take the "G" out of "Cousing" and you got it! So close though

Dumbest brat i ever seen. You judging me on one letter, good job! Even so, americans don't even try to learn a second language, why? because they are not obligated, and since americans are just bunch of lazy ppl (the ones born in there). I know 3 languages, something you will never do because your are surrounded by ignorants around US.

Message 39 of 46 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 16, 2012
Wow it was a joke revenger jeez calm down.

Message 40 of 46 (37 Views)
0 Likes