Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Re: Now they are making me buy the PLUS?

Oct 16, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Oh, you're a COD player.

Nevermind then. Carry on. Nothing to see here.

what's wrong with it?

Besides the complete lack of innovation, crippling hand over the industry, and casual-friendly cover based mechanics that now plague the industry?

Starhawk Single Player, Ratchet and Clank All 4 One, LittleBigPlanet 2, inFamous 2, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, Outland, Bloodrayne Betrayal, Renegade Ops, Pac Man Tournament Edition, Double Dragon Neon, NFL Blitz, and King of Fighters XIII.

Add all of those together, without tax, is nearly 220 bucks. It rounds out at $214.90. For Playstation Plus, they ask you for 17.99, for three whole months; enough time to beat pretty much every game on the list.

So... doing the math again, $214.90 - $17.99 brings you down to $196.91. Not to mention a lot of awesome discounts.

You're saying, essetionally, that you don't want to buy something that gives you free stuff, for one measely beta with six characters and two stages that can only be played online, because you 'had it' before (no, you did not 'buy' the beta, you have no legal right to that), and that nothing else matters.

I don't play any of those games. I'm looking forward to PSASBR for it to replace Black Ops 2 if it fails.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 41 of 46 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Oct 16, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Wow it was a joke revenger jeez calm down.

I don't founded it a joke when every american has to make fun of Mexican, Puerto Ricans or whoever they want to just because they are the "biggest" , i don't understand why do they think they are so bright and so great... bah, just a bunch of morons who sooner or later will have embaressment on themselves. 

For example: i'm playing Call of Duty and Americans are always making fun of everyone who aren't themselves. I just say one sentence in spanish and they do that for whatever stupid reason they making it. It's too bad that i might moved to US. When i was so little i tough it was a wonderful place.... XD time passed.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 42 of 46 (57 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
914 posts

Oct 16, 2012
It's cool man calm down homie.....I like mexican people (dead serious). If you got a vita you can download it now on there
meme3485470395
Message 43 of 46 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
235 posts

Oct 16, 2012
Gamesharing can result in a permanent ban, especially with a beta that had an NDA (depending on which you were in). This is a bad place to admit you shared an NDA involved beta. I recommend you close this thread before a moderater or someone else noties and reports this to sony.
Message 44 of 46 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
842 posts

Oct 17, 2012
I don't get why people of other races are more racist to themselves then Americans are a lot of the time. Don't you agree, Revenger? You appear to love stereotyping and overreacting. Leave off-topic discussions off the topic (Hence the name), please.
Message 45 of 46 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2907 posts

Oct 17, 2012

What hard work? And nobody is making you buy anything.

Message 46 of 46 (32 Views)
0 Likes