Sackboy
528 posts

Re: Now that I've spent hours on Isaac, I have to say...

Mar 29, 2013

EC not going anywhere?  So they dev's want to keep it around???

Message 11 of 18 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
578 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Breaker_Ki wrote:

EC not going anywhere?  So they dev's want to keep it around???

Yup...

Message 12 of 18 (120 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Mar 29, 2013
Not for very much longer I bet. Back on topic for Isaacs level 1... Has anyone gotten the bug where he an enemy Isaac fires off his level 1, you see the stasis shot, but the reticle doesn't appear on your screen and neither will his kill shot. Ugh... Lost some stock thanks to that, hit I haven't seen that until today. Anyone else?
Message 13 of 18 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
528 posts

Mar 30, 2013

^

I've never seen that one.  I get the one where he reticle spaz's all over the place and shoots off in a random direction every other match though ;(

Message 14 of 18 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Mar 30, 2013
I use issac, but nit in ranked matches. Only in quick. But i always have a mine out, but i'm always in the middle of the action lol i never camp in a corner..that's not what issac would do anyways;p
Message 15 of 18 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
827 posts

Mar 30, 2013

only thing needs to be changed for lvl 1 is his stasis. In general his stasis comes out TOO slow, it fails compared to good cole who can spam  it all day with great start up. stasis needs to come out faster 

lvl 3 issac needs buffs not because i said so but because he doesn't have any noticeable gains when he goes lvl 3. 

No lock on

isn't faster

debris get in teh way more than help him

small hitbox on his gun which is his only weapon and is slow

majority of the cast has a obvisous advantage to their lvl 3 even sir daniel even though his sucks when you get caught you can't air dodge etc. Evil cole can drag you in and his sucks. Its not right that issac has the proper space equipment etc. yet his enemies move as fast if not faster and have better mobility. 

Message 16 of 18 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Mar 30, 2013
Wait so that's a glitch on the level 1? Cause I remember going against an Issac player in 1v1 after enduring 2 other guys in a stock match, at some point he activated his level 1, I was using Heihachi and I was ready to air dodge but suddenly he shoots off in the completely wrong direction and I just assumed there was lag going on where they are, if that's just a glitch then that's something that needs to be fixed soon.
Message 17 of 18 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
827 posts

Mar 30, 2013

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
Wait so that's a glitch on the level 1? Cause I remember going against an Issac player in 1v1 after enduring 2 other guys in a stock match, at some point he activated his level 1, I was using Heihachi and I was ready to air dodge but suddenly he shoots off in the completely wrong direction and I just assumed there was lag going on where they are, if that's just a glitch then that's something that needs to be fixed soon.

Its a glitch that needs to be fixed badly, complete destroys his lvl 1 and i swear it hates me D: 

Message 18 of 18 (54 Views)
0 Likes