Oct 7, 2012

tumblr_m5whd0fjcu1rwzsbso2_400.gif

Message 61 of 70 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5382 posts

Re: Now is the time to support Superbot

Oct 7, 2012
I support DLC...GO PRANA DEVIL, SCALER, MALICE, and RAZORFANE FOR DLC!
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 62 of 70 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Oct 7, 2012

gabgan

Message 63 of 70 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Oct 7, 2012
This game has my full support...I'm counting down the days and I'll be purchasing all dlc
Message 64 of 70 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Why because they outright lied to us?

Because they managed to turn a huge game into a complete let down?

Because they've made terrible dicissions?

Because they prrefer to keep secrets from us that shouldn't be secrets?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 65 of 70 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Me buying the game is all the support they'll get from me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 66 of 70 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Oct 7, 2012

DLC yes just yes.

Playstation sig
Message 67 of 70 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
36 posts

Oct 7, 2012

They didn't do anything of that

"Over 20 characters"

Mean 20 characters for sure (At launch) and More to come as DLC

Message 68 of 70 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
521 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

I would totally buy DLC for this game!!! SuperBot has, and is continuing to do their very best to try and appeaase fans, but some of these "fans" (I use the term loosely) do not appreciate it.

v

So what if the game has only 20 characters? The game will be FAR more balanced as a result. Look at Smash Bros, they have LOADS of characters, but about 30% are either horrible, or OP. Plus, they often use characters that are simple mimics of another character. You could argue that Good/Evil Cole is a mirror, but they share hardly any moves and are played in very different ways, so no, you really can't argue that point.

So what if Crash is not in it, SuperBot tried extremely hard to get him and Spyro in this game. Why boycott the game because of Activision's lack of compassion for the community? And why boycott the game because of one characters absense???

So what if Dante is not rocking his classic form, HE STILL PLAYS LIKE DANTE CLASSIC DANTE WOULD HAVE!!! At this point in you should not be debating whether or not to buy the game, you should simply be seeing a phyciatrist, you are obviously either A) Stupid, or B) INSANE. Although I must admit, giving a Classic Dante pre-order skin would have been an easy way to fix things up with this part of the hatebase. But then again, do we even want these ignorant and hateful people to stay around and cause more turmoil over stupid things? No, we don't. So thank you for knowing that we are better off without them SuperBot!

You obviouly wanted the game for the gameplay, no one buys a game, let alone pre-order it just because a character has a slight chance at being in it.

This game is going to KICK-**bleep** and SuperBot knows how to please the community. If we want a balance update, they will give it to us, if we want DLC, they will give it to us. When you have a dev team that is for the community on that level you can not help but be thankful and PUMPED for the game!

Message 69 of 70 (60 Views)
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Yes Superbot im behine this idea 100% beacuse i know some characters are hard to get! But this game is just to EPIC more characters are needed!

Message 70 of 70 (51 Views)
0 Likes