Wastelander
561 posts

Re: Now, I like Fat Princess, but...

Oct 26, 2012

ginoboli-fan wrote:
I know this is off topic, bur I think Sweet Tooths lvl 1 should be buffed. I mean either give it more range, or make it faster, or make it haqrder to interupt. I know he gets his lvl 1 quickly but still

Sweet Tooth's level 1 is ironically his best super. Nothing wrong with his level 1 at all. It is his level 2 and 3 that need serious help...

In particular, Sweet Tooth's level 2 Super is the worst super in the game. I would trade Sweet Tooth's level 2 super for any beta character's level 1 super without hesitation.

Message 11 of 31 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
451 posts

Oct 26, 2012

ginoboli-fan wrote:
I know this is off topic, bur I think Sweet Tooths lvl 1 should be buffed. I mean either give it more range, or make it faster, or make it haqrder to interupt. I know he gets his lvl 1 quickly but still

I have quite a few issues with Sweet Tooth (biggest one being how worthless his level 2 is), but his level 1 is not slow at all, its relatively hard to interupt compared to other level 1s, and I see absolutely no reason that it needs to be buffed.

1st Ever Black Belt (Acquired in Free For All)
1st Ever 2v2 Player to 300, 400, 500-1300 wins
1st Ever 2v2 Player to Black Belt level 300
1st Ever Free For All Player to Black Belt level 100
2nd Ever 2v2 Black Belt
Message 12 of 31 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 26, 2012
I love St level 1!

Message 13 of 31 (102 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Oct 26, 2012

It's not so much the fact that she can do it, it's the fact that it's so easy to do. 

And just because it's a guaranteed kill doesn't mean it's not a combo.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 14 of 31 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Tooth's level 1 is fine. His 2 is fine but in the wrong way. In its current state, it is a flase advertisement. It's actually better if you use it like Kratos's level 2. His 3 is fantastic, but such a pain to get.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 15 of 31 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Dude5059 wrote:

It's not so much the fact that she can do it, it's the fact that it's so easy to do. 

And just because it's a guaranteed kill doesn't mean it's not a combo.

It is only easy if the opponents getting hit by it are bad. There are ways to deal with it. Dodging or blocking for example. Also you know if you get hit while in the air by the sword assist then Fat Princess can't combo into it? Keep yourself in the air.

And no, it isn't guarenteed. You have to hit with the sword assist, don't make it out to be something it isn't. Parappa's level 3 is guarenteed but you still have to build the meter to level 3. Comboing into a super is never a guarentee...

Something being "easy" is debateable. Every character has something that is "easy" for them to do while other things are "difficult" for them to do. These are called "strengths" and "weaknesses." Learn to play to your own characters strengths and the opponent's weaknesses.

Message 16 of 31 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

Sweet Tooths lvl 3 is one of the best looking and most effective.
With his lvl 1, I've used it probably over 100 times and probably hit less than 20 people. I also see a lot of other people online have trouble with it and it isn't the best in the game sly's, kratos's and FP's are way better than his. Sly's is almost unsroppable and has over 2x the range, FP's is harder to interupt and has more range, and kratos's is faster and has 2x the range

Anticipating: PlayStation All-Stars, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider
Kind-of Anticipating: God of War: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Aliens: Colonial Marines
Message 17 of 31 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

ginoboli-fan wrote:

Sweet Tooths lvl 3 is one of the best looking and most effective.
With his lvl 1, I've used it probably over 100 times and probably hit less than 20 people. I also see a lot of other people online have trouble with it and it isn't the best in the game sly's, kratos's and FP's are way better than his. Sly's is almost unsroppable and has over 2x the range, FP's is harder to interupt and has more range, and kratos's is faster and has 2x the range

Sweet Tooth can create a frame trap using his level 1. Use aerial N.Square to hit people who are on the ground (not the air). If you hit them, then immediately go into super. I don't think this is a true combo, as people can probably roll away but if they try to do ANYTHING other than roll away then you will hit them with the super. In all my time of playing Sweet Tooth, I've never ran into anyone that actually knows how to avoid this.

Also, Sweet Tooth has a lot of moves that knock the opponent down allowing for Sweet Tooth to tech chase. Down shotgun, all of his throws, his charge, etc. After knocking them down, you can guess which way they will roll (or not roll) and hit them with your level 1 super as they get up.

Give these tactics a try...

Message 18 of 31 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Oct 26, 2012
^so far I've usually just tried to hit someone who is in the middle of attacking another player but I'll give it a shot
Anticipating: PlayStation All-Stars, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider
Kind-of Anticipating: God of War: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Aliens: Colonial Marines
Message 19 of 31 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Anyone mind answering my question from the previous page lol ?
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 20 of 31 (59 Views)
0 Likes