Dec 03 2012
By: LikeRA1N Wastelander 632 posts

Notice all the people taking advantage of Sackboy before the 'nerf'?

7 replies 538 views Edited Dec 3, 2012

It's hard to find a ranked match WITHOUT one. My Purple belt dropped from the upper 80s to the lower 60s after a few Sackboy matches. I just try to at least come in 2nd because you'd think the other two opponents were Fat Princess the way they hand Sackboy AP. What I don't understand is how these people feel they deserve their ranking exploting Sackboy the way they do? In any case, I'll try to stay away from ranked matches until Sackboy's balancing -- I REALLY don't want to have to scale my way back up the rankings because of Sackboy users.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 8 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2709 posts

Re: Notice all the people taking advantage of Sackboy before the 'nerf'?

Dec 3, 2012

i personally haven't seen very many sackboys lately

Message 2 of 8 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Dec 3, 2012
I met some on 2v2 in rank matches. I used Big Daddy online and a guy was on a mic saying that it is easy to win with Sackboy and before the nerf he will use him to get high on the leaderboards. I didn't let him get close to his level 3 Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 8 (459 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Yeah when I encounter Sackboys in Ranked, they usually have high belt levels, and my only thought is... "Well great,

here we go again, another match where I'm the only one going for Sackboy." Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 8 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Dec 3, 2012
It's funny because when someone usually goes online, you pick the best character you are with, not the one that is cheap. Heck the top ranking Sackboy's (excluding me) are all spammers that don't know he has 20 plus other moves. Before the nerf, I am not going to use him anymore in rank matches, which is just sad since he is my main.
Message 5 of 8 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Dec 3, 2012

what me and my bro do in 2v2 is grab sackboy a lot.. when he has his 2... he will never get 3..

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 6 of 8 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2709 posts

Dec 3, 2012

well i retract my earlier statement. just played online and came across 2 sackboys and a toro. once the round started me and the toro were fighting each other while the sackboys went to the other ends of the stage just throwing cakes and crap. me and the toro noticed and only attacked the sackboys. one of those sackboys was succesful in winning while the other came in 4th place.

Message 7 of 8 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Apr 18, 2013
Spammy sackbitches
Message 8 of 8 (210 Views)
0 Likes