Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 12 2013
By: Gon403 First Son 4 posts

Not yet ?!!

5 replies 263 views Edited Jan 12, 2013

Why the pre-order costumes still not on UK PSN store ?! its on US store for 1 month now !!

Message 1 of 6 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3654 posts

Re: Not yet ?!!

Jan 12, 2013

If it makes you feel any better I am from the UK and angry how we STILL can't get the costumes!

What's worse is that I did pre-order, but got no costumes!!

ASDDSADDOGASFDSADDFA!!!!!!

Message 2 of 6 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 12, 2013

If you're looking to purchase them after the fact, couldn't you just make an US account and buy it through the US store? I remember when the RE5 demo was out, I made a Japan account to download it early.

In the event that you pre-ordered... you have my sympathy. :smileyfrustrated:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 3 of 6 (217 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11260 posts

Jan 12, 2013
The DLC and game need to be from the same region. So the OP would need a North American game to go with the DLC.

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 4 of 6 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2013

The USA players were lucky to even get them this early. Chill dude!

Preorder bonuses usually come MUCH later for most games. I'd go so far as to even say that 99% of games' preorder bonuses don't arrive to the public until AT VERY LEAST a little bit less than a year post-game-release.

You should have preordered the game.
And please. Don't whine about this. You're probably getting the costumes soon; USA did.
Be thankful that SuperBot is kind enough to spread the preorder bonus to people this early.

You've also been given chances with multi-redemption-codes. (multiple ones have been sent out. - Maybe it was only USA, so correct me if I'm wrong.)

Don't act so entitled.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 5 of 6 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Jan 12, 2013

I'm not an EU player, but it seems like the localization between the US and EU versions shouldn't be so overly complex that we should have gotten the content so much earlier. Plus they've even updated the store for individual purchase of costumes, so I for one can empathize with the plight of the Europeans.

Also, Greece. You guys have them to deal with. The least the world could've done is release those costumes in a timely manner.

"ULAKSKEEL"
Message 6 of 6 (97 Views)
0 Likes