Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Re: Not sure if this was talked about a couple days ago or not, but I'm gonna post it here anyway.

Sep 25, 2012
oh hell yes.
Message 11 of 22 (208 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Re: Not sure if this was talked about a couple days ago or not, but I'm gonna post it here anyway.

Sep 25, 2012

Don't have the image on me, but there is a post somewhere showing where each piece of her body has come from and put together to make that pose.

Message 12 of 22 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

I dun see how someone's speculation makes it fake, but still it's on the pics/links or it didn't happen terms.

Message 13 of 22 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

Actually all some one did was cut up a couple pictures of cat and say "look see the same" .

original.png

But coming from a artist background with experience in photoshop and traditional medium the position of all the pieces was off and the legs where to long and the rendering style has enough differences to throw into question his methodology  . This gives a bit of creditability to it being real because in psasbr their is a bit of shortening for most characters on their legs in their promotional art eg drake ,radic,coles and dante <probly to add some consitiencie with the proportioning between cartoon and realistic type charecters >. Theirs not enough evidence to prove one way or another if it is fake or real but the "disapproval " is not their so at the time being it is inconclusive

Message 14 of 22 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 25, 2012
Thank you ark, for the stuff, and honestly taking those cut up parts and the picture of Kat, I'm still now seeing it, so yeah, I can see where the inconclusive comes in. Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 22 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
647 posts

Sep 25, 2012

How does no one see that her freaking hand is missing!

http://playstationallstarsbattleroyale.weebly.com/

The Official Best Place To Get All Info On PASBR!
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 25, 2012
It's there bro. Smiley Tongue

Message 17 of 22 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
647 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Her right arm, left if loooking at from this angle is missing!

http://playstationallstarsbattleroyale.weebly.com/

The Official Best Place To Get All Info On PASBR!
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Sep 25, 2012

deathbunny600 wrote:

Her right arm, left if loooking at from this angle is missing!

original.jpg

no its thier between her body and her scarf. its thier its pointing away

Message 19 of 22 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 25, 2012
Y'know what makes it fake? The video tab. She's not one of the first six so her video would be a thumbnail of some kind of gameplay or how she is but it wouldn't have the logo next to it because the others don't. Just the first six do. Smiley Tongue

Message 20 of 22 (78 Views)