StefanForsell24 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

You answered your own question in the post really. No room for rookies. It's called playstation all stars. To me that mean the character needs a strong relationship with playstation and needs to be popular. A character that has only been around a few months can't possibly have a fan base big enough to qualify in this game. I don't really mind one way or the other. I'm not one of the people who get really angry about it but to be fair, their logic is undeniable. Personally I think a couple of characters who have been confirmed shouldn't have been allowed in but that's no excuse to just add anyone you like... but like I said if she's in then fair enough. If not, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

Thats where you are wrong. Its just the title so it means nothing. This game is for all playstation characters not just the popular ones.

So the game should include unpopular characters? The more popular the character, the more people will enjoy playing as them. Why would superbot make a game with a roster that would appeal to a small amount of people? Seems very illogical. Kats a good example. Outside this forum no one really knows who she is and a lot of the people here only learned about her from other people on the board. To include her would make a small handful of people very happy but would take up a spot on the roster that could have been used to make a lot more people happy.

It should include popular and unpopular characters. Hey a lot of unpopular charcters i will enjoy playing as. How does it seem illogical when this is a game made for PLAYSTATIONS HISTORY. Outside the forum a lot of  people know who she, its the best selling game on the vita.

For the last **bleep** time, THIS GAME IS MADE FOR MONEY!!!

What game isnt made for money? Ur just a dumb ignorand **bleep** who knows nothing about the gaming industry. I have better things to do than talk to someone as ignorant as you

Me an ignorent **bleep**? You **bleep** idiot fist Thirty3 and now me, I think you just like to **bleep** people off, why don't you **bleep** turn 17 and then make a valid point you dumb **bleep**.

Why dont u make a valid point

I have made valid points just you refuse to listen to them you ignorent **bleep**. And Gravity Rush is not popular, stop kidding yourself nobody know what that is.

I will just leave this here http://www.destructoid.com/gravity-rush-wins-game-of-the-year-award-sequel-teased-235430.phtml

Turns out I couldn't stay away lol and that's irrelevent really. It doesn't matter how well the game has done. I'm sure it's a very good game and has every right to all of it's achievments but it's virtually impossible for a game that's been out a few months to have as big a fan base as some of the more well established franchises that have still not got a rep.

This, people just don't want to listen they just hear what they want to hear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 31 of 32 (120 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
4145 posts

Re: Not a Kat fan? Don't want Kat in?

Sep 24, 2012

This thread has run its course. Locked! Smiley Happy

space_cape!!

Message 32 of 32 (112 Views)