Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Re: Not a Kat fan? Don't want Kat in?

Sep 24, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

You answered your own question in the post really. No room for rookies. It's called playstation all stars. To me that mean the character needs a strong relationship with playstation and needs to be popular. A character that has only been around a few months can't possibly have a fan base big enough to qualify in this game. I don't really mind one way or the other. I'm not one of the people who get really angry about it but to be fair, their logic is undeniable. Personally I think a couple of characters who have been confirmed shouldn't have been allowed in but that's no excuse to just add anyone you like... but like I said if she's in then fair enough. If not, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

Thats where you are wrong. Its just the title so it means nothing. This game is for all playstation characters not just the popular ones.

So the game should include unpopular characters? The more popular the character, the more people will enjoy playing as them. Why would superbot make a game with a roster that would appeal to a small amount of people? Seems very illogical. Kats a good example. Outside this forum no one really knows who she is and a lot of the people here only learned about her from other people on the board. To include her would make a small handful of people very happy but would take up a spot on the roster that could have been used to make a lot more people happy.

Message 11 of 32 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 24, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

You answered your own question in the post really. No room for rookies. It's called playstation all stars. To me that mean the character needs a strong relationship with playstation and needs to be popular. A character that has only been around a few months can't possibly have a fan base big enough to qualify in this game. I don't really mind one way or the other. I'm not one of the people who get really angry about it but to be fair, their logic is undeniable. Personally I think a couple of characters who have been confirmed shouldn't have been allowed in but that's no excuse to just add anyone you like... but like I said if she's in then fair enough. If not, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

Thats where you are wrong. Its just the title so it means nothing. This game is for all playstation characters not just the popular ones.

I think Superbot's main goal is to make money, and unpopular characters don't do that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 32 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Liam_C1991 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

So the game should include unpopular characters? The more popular the character, the more people will enjoy playing as them. Why would superbot make a game with a roster that would appeal to a small amount of people? Seems very illogical. Kats a good example. Outside this forum no one really knows who she is and a lot of the people here only learned about her from other people on the board. To include her would make a small handful of people very happy but would take up a spot on the roster that could have been used to make a lot more people happy.

It should include popular and unpopular characters. Hey a lot of unpopular charcters i will enjoy playing as. How does it seem illogical when this is a game made for PLAYSTATIONS HISTORY. Outside the forum a lot of  people know who she, its the best selling game on the vita.

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 13 of 32 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 24, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

I think Superbot's main goal is to make money, and unpopular characters don't do that.

So tell me why there is 6 unpopular characters in the roster already

Message 14 of 32 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 24, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

It should include popular and unpopular characters. Hey a lot of unpopular charcters i will enjoy playing as. How does it seem illogical when this is a game made for PLAYSTATIONS HISTORY. Outside the forum a lot of  people know who she, its the best selling game on the vita.

For the last **bleep** time, THIS GAME IS MADE FOR MONEY!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 15 of 32 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 24, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

So tell me why there is 6 unpopular characters in the roster already

Who? Parappa maybe, Toro's popular in Japan, Spike's game sold well on Playstation.

Message 16 of 32 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Sep 24, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

But they also don't satisfy as many people. Surely the definition of popular is something that appeals to a large amount of people. Why is a character that would appeal to a handful of people a better option than someone who will appeal to  a much larger audience. Money aside Kats inclusion would be a bad thing for the audience as a whole even if it will make a small amount happy.

Message 17 of 32 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Liam_C1991 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

But they also don't satisfy as many people. Surely the definition of popular is something that appeals to a large amount of people. Why is a character that would appeal to a handful of people a better option than someone who will appeal to  a much larger audience. Money aside Kats inclusion would be a bad thing for the audience as a whole even if it will make a small amount happy.

You know it costs money to include some of these characters right? And it also costs time, so why would superbot waste their time and money on someone who nobody knows.

Message 18 of 32 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 24, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

For the last **bleep** time, THIS GAME IS MADE FOR MONEY!!!

What game isnt made for money? Ur just a dumb ignorand **bleep** who knows nothing about the gaming industry. I have better things to do than talk to someone as ignorant as you

Message 19 of 32 (85 Views)
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 24, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

You know it costs money to include some of these characters right? And it also costs time, so why would superbot waste their time and money on someone who nobody knows.

To make it fun. Why not throw in a few unpopular characters that some people did love. THIS GAME REPRESENTS PLAYSTATION. ALL OF PLAYSTATION NOT JUST POPULAR ONES, ALL

Message 20 of 32 (81 Views)
0 Likes