Reply
Highlighted
Sep 24 2012
By: Xis66 Wastelander 673 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

Not a Kat fan? Don't want Kat in?

31 replies 374 views Edited Sep 24, 2012
Did you anti Kat posters really think that it would be a good idea to NOT put Vita rep in a game that is coming out on one other platform other than the Vita? Really, no room for the rookies?

Please Non Kat fans if you read this thread, I, must know your reason wanting to exclude this character.
==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 1 of 32 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Not a Kat fan? Don't want Kat in?

Sep 24, 2012

Lightning6.PNG

Message 2 of 32 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: Not a Kat fan? Don't want Kat in?

Sep 24, 2012
if we can have characters from games that arent even out yet we can have Kat
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 3 of 32 (361 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: Not a Kat fan? Don't want Kat in?

Sep 24, 2012
 
 
 

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote: stupid picture

Reported

 
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 4 of 32 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Not a Kat fan? Don't want Kat in?

Sep 24, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
 
 
 

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote: stupid picture

Reported

 

I can't be reported for responding to a question. Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 32 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/13/2012
Offline
219 posts
 

Re: Not a Kat fan? Don't want Kat in?

Sep 24, 2012

You answered your own question in the post really. No room for rookies. It's called playstation all stars. To me that mean the character needs a strong relationship with playstation and needs to be popular. A character that has only been around a few months can't possibly have a fan base big enough to qualify in this game. I don't really mind one way or the other. I'm not one of the people who get really angry about it but to be fair, their logic is undeniable. Personally I think a couple of characters who have been confirmed shouldn't have been allowed in but that's no excuse to just add anyone you like... but like I said if she's in then fair enough. If not, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

Message 6 of 32 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: Not a Kat fan? Don't want Kat in?

Sep 24, 2012

Liam_C1991 wrote:

You answered your own question in the post really. No room for rookies. It's called playstation all stars. To me that mean the character needs a strong relationship with playstation and needs to be popular. A character that has only been around a few months can't possibly have a fan base big enough to qualify in this game. I don't really mind one way or the other. I'm not one of the people who get really angry about it but to be fair, their logic is undeniable. Personally I think a couple of characters who have been confirmed shouldn't have been allowed in but that's no excuse to just add anyone you like... but like I said if she's in then fair enough. If not, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.


Thats where you are wrong. Its just the title so it means nothing. This game is for all playstation characters not just the popular ones.

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 7 of 32 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Not a Kat fan? Don't want Kat in?

Sep 24, 2012

No everyone's alowed to think what they want, and I hate Kat because she's unkown to many tons of people, I didn't even know who she was before this game and I'm a Playstation fanatic. She's overrated between the small amount the fans that the game has. People say she's hot yet she's like 15 so those people are perverts, and she's not hot she looks like a **bleep** dark elf.  She doesn't talk english and we already have two characters like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 32 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/13/2012
Offline
273 posts
 

Re: Not a Kat fan? Don't want Kat in?

Sep 24, 2012

Her game is great, but characters who are in playstation games that are considered some of the greatest games of all time aren't in yet, Kat shouldn't be in before them. We have Vita reps also, Sackboy and Big Daddy are both getting exclusive Vita games, we don't have a real PSP rep and no one is complaining because we don't need one.

Message 9 of 32 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: Not a Kat fan? Don't want Kat in?

Sep 24, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

No everyone's alowed to think what they want, and I hate Kat because she's unkown to many tons of people, I didn't even know who she was before this game and I'm a Playstation fanatic. She's overrated between the small amount the fans that the game has. People say she's hot yet she's like 15 so those people are perverts, and she's not hot she looks like a **bleep** dark elf.  She doesn't talk english and we already have two characters like that.


i agree.  i think there are more deserving reps

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 32 (254 Views)
0 Likes