Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Re: Not Sure I'm Digging the Music

Sep 18, 2012

When you get the game, go into Audio Settings and turn down the music and boost the SFX. Proceed to play your own music from a laptop, stereo, whatever. 

This works with a lot of games. I personally like the music, especially in Metropolis. It invokes lots of Ratchet and Clank nostalgia.

Message 11 of 16 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Sep 18, 2012

What IceColdKilla said-- I just started watching a stream and I loved the character select music.  So much so that when I first heard it, I thought to myself, "That's from the GAME?"

Message 12 of 16 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Sep 18, 2012

barker09 wrote:

When you get the game, go into Audio Settings and turn down the music and boost the SFX. Proceed to play your own music from a laptop, stereo, whatever. 

This works with a lot of games. I personally like the music, especially in Metropolis. It invokes lots of Ratchet and Clank nostalgia.

i was hoping you could do that in this game.  Some games don't have SFX and msuic as seperate sliders

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 16 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 18, 2012
I totally get that Marko, but remember the music is from all the games, not like a random songs made for the game. Theres probably a lot of stages with lots of music and music changes to look forward to!
Photobucket
Message 14 of 16 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Sep 18, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
I totally get that Marko, but remember the music is from all the games, not like a random songs made for the game. Theres probably a lot of stages with lots of music and music changes to look forward to!

yeah that's certainly true.  and there is only 2 levels in the beta i think

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 16 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 19, 2012
For some reason I knew I was going to have to post this today, the music fits the stage not the fight
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 16 of 16 (32 Views)
0 Likes