Sep 03 2012
By: DBoi787 Sackboy 436 posts

Noob favor?

10 replies 199 views Edited Sep 3, 2012

Hey, all. Still kind of new to this whole thing with forums and the such. Excuse me if this is a bit noobish, but does anyone know if I can make that epic picture of the roster on the game's home page my wallpaper. I know I can create my own wallpaper with the Ultimate Match Up, but let's face it, that one with the entire roster is awesome. xD

Message 1 of 11 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Re: Noob favor?

Sep 3, 2012
Screen cap.
Message 2 of 11 (181 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Sep 3, 2012

This is the close I can find.

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Fan-made Wallpaper with Current Roster

You can tell that one compared to the one in the site that it's not exactly the same. But the close I can find.

Or you can do like the other user who just posted right now. Up to you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 3 of 11 (176 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Sep 3, 2012

I learned this technique from another fellow forum member.

First, go to the main page.  If you're using Firefox, go to Tools > Page Info and look under the Media tab.  Scroll through the pictures from the page and find the one with all the characters.  Finally, click Save As.  You'll need to do some cropping, as it's bigger than it appears on the site.

How do I know this?  I did the same thing and it's also my background!  Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 11 (171 Views)
Sackboy
436 posts

Sep 3, 2012

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

First, go to the main page.  If you're using Firefox, go to Tools > Page Info and look under the Media tab.  Scroll through the pictures from the page and find the one with all the characters.  Finally, click Save As.  You'll need to do some cropping, as it's bigger than it appears on the site.

How do I know this?  I did the same thing and it's also my background!  Smiley Tongue

Thanks, man. Much appreciated. Got Chrome. Gonna download Firefox just to get this. xD. 

Message 5 of 11 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Sep 3, 2012

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

Haha that was me!
I'm glad you learned it man, has it been useful? =)

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 6 of 11 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2012

DBoi787 wrote:

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

Thanks, man. Much appreciated. Got Chrome. Gonna download Firefox just to get this. xD. 

No prob!  Actually, though, I'll make it easier for you and everyone else and post the actual link to the image:

http://www.playstationallstars.com/images/bkg_home.jpg

And yes, Slayer, it sure has.  Thanks again.  Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 11 (147 Views)
Wastelander
644 posts

Sep 3, 2012
Ah firefox another reason to love you more.
Message 8 of 11 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Sep 3, 2012
Grazi senori
Message 9 of 11 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Sep 3, 2012

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

DBoi787 wrote:

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

No prob!  Actually, though, I'll make it easier for you and everyone else and post the actual link to the image:

http://www.playstationallstars.com/images/bkg_home.jpg

And yes, Slayer, it sure has.  Thanks again.  Smiley Happy

Kudos to you. Smiley Happy Thanks again. 

Message 10 of 11 (125 Views)
0 Likes