Jul 02 2012
By: Iceman_Nightmare Lombax Warrior 227 posts

Noctis Lucis Caelum from Final Fantasy versus XIII in PSA Battle Royale

[ Edited ]
10 replies 403 views Edited Jul 2, 2012

I think Noctis from Final Fantasy versus XIII, upcoming PlayStation 3 exclusive have to be in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale. I know that the game is not out yet, but that doesn't take away from how much of a bad **bleep** he is just of the look of the trailer. I can already imagine using the 7 floating swords as seen in the trailers as one of the supers in the game. Tell me what you guys think... don't you guys think he will make a great charachter in the game, eventhough it might be hard for them to get him in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale, since the game is not out yet. 

By the way this is my PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale overall wishlist video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWDbiH-_wNQ

Put Sephiroth in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
Photobucket
Message 1 of 11 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum from Final Fantasy versus XIII in PSA Battle Royale

Jul 2, 2012

Personally I don't think he belongs in this game becuase Versus XIII isn't even out yet and going by he looks awesome in the trailer doesn't mean he will be a likeable person and the game could be terrible. How many times have you watched a movie thinking it was going to be awesome and it turned out to be a pile of feces. If any Final Fantasy character is going represent the series it will have to be Cloud or Sephiroth and anyone who who says otherwise dosn't know what there talking about. When it comes to Final Fantasy no other characters are as iconic as these two plan and simple. I could see a side by side release of Versus XIII and Noctis dlc to help promote the game but not any time before.

-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Message 2 of 11 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 2, 2012

animeprophet wrote:

Personally I don't think he belongs in this game becuase Versus XIII isn't even out yet and going by he looks awesome in the trailer doesn't mean he will be a likeable person and the game could be terrible. How many times have you watched a movie thinking it was going to be awesome and it turned out to be a pile of feces. If any Final Fantasy character is going represent the series it will have to be Cloud or Sephiroth and anyone who who says otherwise dosn't know what there talking about. When it comes to Final Fantasy no other characters are as iconic as these two plan and simple. I could see a side by side release of Versus XIII and Noctis dlc to help promote the game but not any time before.

As Iconic as Cloud and Sephiroth may be, they aren't the only names from the FF series that catch attention. Please, don't be that close minded. I'd say seeing Auron from FFX or even anyone from that game would be a nice addition such as Rikku or Tidus. And again, don't assume FF versus will be horrendous. I think it'll be good considering how many years of development it's been under. It'll do one thing for sure, and that's blow us away. And it's an exclusive, one of which we hardly see now a days.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 3 of 11 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Jul 2, 2012

Is this not Playstation All Stars Battle Royale? I never said I didn't like other Final Fantasy characters becuase I do. I would love to see Yuffie or Vivi in this game but I am not in dream land I am being realistic here. When it comes to Final Fantasy there are no beigger names than Cloud and Sephiroth, you can try and dispute that but you would fail. If they end up putting other characters in instead of Cloud and Sephiroth I wouldn't be too upset but I would definitely start to question whether these guys really are putting together an all star team. It would **bleep** me off to see Lightning in the initial roster for the sole purpose that she is not a "PLAYSTATION" all star. I still wonder why they put Big Daddy(Mr. Bubbles) in, I don't think he should even be in the game as dlc. In my eyes he will always be a Microsoft character. One last thing, I never siad Versus XIII would suck I said it might suck and you might find put that the protagonist Noctis might not be very likeable then again it might turn out to be the best Final Fantasy game ever no one can say becuase its not out yet, so how about we put in characters that deserve to be in this game instead of one that might deserve to be in it.

P.S.

Remember how long Duke Nukem was in development?

-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Message 4 of 11 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 2, 2012

animeprophet wrote:

Is this not Playstation All Stars Battle Royale? I never said I didn't like other Final Fantasy characters becuase I do. I would love to see Yuffie or Vivi in this game but I am not in dream land I am being realistic here. When it comes to Final Fantasy there are no beigger names than Cloud and Sephiroth, you can try and dispute that but you would fail. If they end up putting other characters in instead of Cloud and Sephiroth I wouldn't be too upset but I would definitely start to question whether these guys really are putting together an all star team. It would **bleep** me off to see Lightning in the initial roster for the sole purpose that she is not a "PLAYSTATION" all star. I still wonder why they put Big Daddy(Mr. Bubbles) in, I don't think he should even be in the game as dlc. In my eyes he will always be a Microsoft character. One last thing, I never siad Versus XIII would suck I said it might suck and you might find put that the protagonist Noctis might not be very likeable then again it might turn out to be the best Final Fantasy game ever no one can say becuase its not out yet, so how about we put in characters that deserve to be in this game instead of one that might deserve to be in it.

P.S.

Remember how long Duke Nukem was in development?

Duke Nukem tried to be funny and it failed miserably. Versus is going for a dark tone. Yes it might be bad, but I'm being optimistic. As for Lightning, seeing her would make me enraged. Worst protagonist from the worst FF release ever. The entire game to me is garbage. And I know Cloud and Sephiroth are huge names, I do love them. I thought you were implying nobody else matters.

--------

Message 5 of 11 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2012

Oh no no no no no no, trust me there are plenty of other character I would love to see. My favorite Character from all FF games is Mog from FF VI but as he was origionally Nintendo I can't see him being in the game. They could add a Moogle but to me it just woudn't be the same. Also there is Ramza, Agrias, and Orlandu from Tactics. Although putting Orlandu in won't be fair to all the other characters as he would kill them by just yawning.

-Signature-
Message 6 of 11 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Jul 2, 2012

If the game shifts millions of copies, then Versus XIII might have a spot in a sequel to Battle Royale.

Really, even a lot of FF fans will have no idea who he is, which is much more important than being bad **bleep**. Anyone can make someone look cool. It's being interesting that is important.

I even question the relevance of Cloud. I mean, at least Sephiroth was a great villain. Cloud was just a guy with a sword.

Message 7 of 11 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 2, 2012

They sound more like characters that would be added in later DLC as opposed to day one characters.

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 8 of 11 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 2, 2012

Prent62 wrote:

If the game shifts millions of copies, then Versus XIII might have a spot in a sequel to Battle Royale.

Really, even a lot of FF fans will have no idea who he is, which is much more important than being bad **bleep**. Anyone can make someone look cool. It's being interesting that is important.

I even question the relevance of Cloud. I mean, at least Sephiroth was a great villain. Cloud was just a guy with a sword.

A guy with a sword

who just happened to beat the great villain.

--------

Message 9 of 11 (335 Views)
Fender Bender
2913 posts

Jul 2, 2012

There's no way in heck he's gonna get in. His game is not out yet, therefore he can't even be an all-star and finally he's from freaking Square Enix. You know how bad Square Enix is, the only character we have a chance of getting from them is Cloud or Lightning and maybe Sora if we're very lucky. Smiley Sad

Message 10 of 11 (324 Views)
0 Likes