Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 20 2012
By: Iceman_Nightmare Lombax Warrior 227 posts

Nobunaga Oda from Sumarai Warriors 2 and some Dynasty Warriors series charachter

[ Edited ]
2 replies 331 views Edited Jul 20, 2012

Hey guys I thought maybe having Nobunaga Oda from Sumarai Warriors, and some Dynasty Warriors charachter would be a smart move by SuperBot. We here in Caribbean we love Koei Games and the Dynasty Warrior, and Sumarai Warrior series. It would make sense for them to add them, since Dynasty Warriors was a PlayStation exclusive and it would atract more Japanese people to the game (with having Toro Inoue in it already helps a lot but this one even more).

For those of you who don't know the Nobunaga Oda from Sumarai Warriors, he is not the actual real Nobunaga, he is based of him in a fictional way with super powers. Here is a image of him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2olluYEQ5Q

The other charachter I want SuperBot to include from Dynasty Warriors is Cao Cao.

I think they will be great addition to the roster, since there is too much charachters using guns (jak and daxter, nathan drake, colonel radec, snake (unconfirmed), and probably more to be announced will have gun weapons.) They at the other hand will have one sword play combos which we do not have yet in the roster. Kratos is the only one using a dual wielded sword and one sword, but thats when he is in his super. We need more sword charachters, and Nariko is probably in the game and she has some cool sword combos in her game. 

Put Sephiroth in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Re: Nobunaga Oda from Sumarai Warriors 2 and some Dynasty Warriors series charachter

Jul 20, 2012
Eh, first time I ever heard of him was in Pokemon Conquest.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (326 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
898 posts

Re: Nobunaga Oda from Sumarai Warriors 2 and some Dynasty Warriors series charachter

Jul 20, 2012
Me too, if there were to be a Dynasty Warrior character I'd like it to be Zhao Yun? (I haven't played those games for so long lol) All I know is he's on Shu and uses a spear
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (303 Views)
0 Likes