Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: No reveals tonight....

Sep 22, 2012

TickTech22 wrote:
Well it was good to see ratchet's eyebrows healthy as ever...

fixed.

I seriously love his Japanese eyebrows.

Fun fact: SCEJ suggested Ratchet's stripes, and Insomniac decided to agree on a whim.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 21 of 56 (386 Views)
Sackboy
519 posts

Sep 22, 2012

DBoi787 wrote:
That's exactly what I'm saying. They need to come out more with the fans and say something. We need to be informed more on this, because last thing they would want is for us to build all this hope for nothing. Then we wind up extremely disappointed.

Exactly they need to come out and tell us this **bleep**

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 22 of 56 (377 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
930 posts

Sep 22, 2012

I seriously think you guys trust everything that  falls out of anyones mouth at times XD Things change, maybe they planned on revealing stuff but didnt?

Just sayin

but yeah im **bleep** off too

Photobucket
Message 23 of 56 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
843 posts

Sep 22, 2012
They never said they'd be revealing characters at TGS, if I'm correct. People just assumed they would.

...And still, don't get mad until a few days have passed. You never know what will happen, maybe SB figured that it was on the other side of the world, so they'd just reveal the characters from here, or something.
Message 24 of 56 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Astroking112 wrote:
They never said they'd be revealing characters at TGS, if I'm correct. People just assumed they would.

...And still, don't get mad until a few days have passed. You never know what will happen, maybe SB figured that it was on the other side of the world, so they'd just reveal the characters from here, or something.

Paul Gale said there would be surprises.

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 25 of 56 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Astroking112 wrote:

They did in fact say they would reveal, but it was two months or so ago, so it was never set in stone recently.

ecdf9e46
Message 26 of 56 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Sep 22, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

Wow thanks Superbot for making me stay up for nothing Smiley Sad

If theirs no more reveals just say THEIRS NO MORE REVEALS. Don't have people like me staying up until 3:00 to see a no show. Hopefully something appears before the end of TGS but if not then TheMink is right and I will 80% start to trust him and his source from now on.

Nobody forced you to stay up.  Hell, SuperBot has no say in anything PR about this game, really.  Sony has the final say.  Blame it on the right people if you're going to get pissy.

Yeah but it didn't come out of Sony's mouth that we may see reveals during TGS. It came out of Omar's mouth. Trust me if SB would've said after PAX that "hey those 20 characters are the final roster."  Nobody would be **bleep** and we would all just be talking about new stages and items etc. Even after Sony gave them news not to reveal anyone during TGS tell the fans so we don't get hyped. Look in NeoGaf even their **bleep**. I still respect SB but communication with the fans go a LONG WAY. I can only take so many No comments and Stay Tunds before I get mad.

I'm just steamed right now I'll probably be better again in the morning but this just truly **bleep** me off really hard before going to bed.

Message 27 of 56 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 22, 2012
Everybody would be **bleep**, I have no clue what you're talking about. Imagine the "ONLY 20 CHARACTERS!??!?!?!?!" threads that would've come up. But there are more than 20 characters, as confirmed by...everybody. The only time it was confirmed that they'd be at TGS was two months ago during a panel, so it was never guaranteed to be accurate the whole time. Not to mention there are two days left
ecdf9e46
Message 28 of 56 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Not just one, but TWO streams in a row with disappointment.

Message 29 of 56 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Sep 22, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Everybody would be **bleep**, I have no clue what you're talking about. Imagine the "ONLY 20 CHARACTERS!??!?!?!?!" threads that would've come up. But there are more than 20 characters, as confirmed by...everybody. The only time it was confirmed that they'd be at TGS was two months ago during a panel, so it was never guaranteed to be accurate the whole time. Not to mention there are two days left

20+ is confirmed but is it 20+ including DLC is the real question

Join my tournament!
Message 30 of 56 (234 Views)
0 Likes