Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 17 2012
By: Plom5-1-00 First Son 11 posts

No real reason for the beta error

[ Edited ]
10 replies 580 views Edited Oct 17, 2012

It kind of sucks that we can't all find a match, but this brings us to a good question. Did Superbot test the online servers before the beta released? They obviously knew that the beta available to PS+ and Vita users, so whats up with all of the problems? I think they should have tested their servers before they decide on releasing the beta.

What do you guys think? Do you agree or disagree?

EDIT: I just noticed I said "can" instead of "can't"! I feel dumb now.

Message 1 of 11 (580 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Re: No real reason for the beta error

Oct 17, 2012

agree im sad ME WANT PS ALL STARS NOW!

Message 2 of 11 (564 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Plom5-1-00 wrote:

It kind of sucks that we can all find a match, but this brings us to a good question. Did Superbot test the online servers before the beta released? They obviously knew that the beta available to PS+ and Vita users, so whats up with all of the problems? I think they should have tested their servers before they decide on releasing the beta.

Did they test the servers before? ....

that's what the beta is for.

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 3 of 11 (556 Views)
I Only Post Everything
987 posts

Oct 17, 2012
This feels like Twisted Metal all over again.

If you don't know what I mean:

The beta online was crap and when released, the online was even worse. Throughout Febuary all through May/Junish we got many patches and many sorry's frim Jaffe via Youtube, but it took MONTHS for the online to start being mediocre at best.

No wonder nobody wants to play the new TM anymore
Message 4 of 11 (532 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Oct 17, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:

Plom5-1-00 wrote:

It kind of sucks that we can all find a match, but this brings us to a good question. Did Superbot test the online servers before the beta released? They obviously knew that the beta available to PS+ and Vita users, so whats up with all of the problems? I think they should have tested their servers before they decide on releasing the beta.

Did they test the servers before? ....

that's what the beta is for.

By "did they test the servers before", I meant if they checked if there are connection problems right now. I didn't mean past betas if that's what you're thinking.

Message 5 of 11 (520 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Oct 17, 2012

I thought it was because the servers weren't ready yet, I guess that isn't the issue anymore I guess. I have school tomorrow so by the time I get back I bet the servers will be perfect by then.... hopefully. 

I really want to play as Sly, I got in the last beta hoping to play as Sly and didn't even see him their. I really hope I can at least get in a few matches tomorrow.

Message 6 of 11 (490 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Oct 17, 2012
Yes yougurt I know what you mean.....and its the reason I don't play it anymore:smileyhappy:
Message 7 of 11 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Oct 17, 2012
It's because of quality assurance testers. They should've detected that the servers weren't in working condition. Plus, the point of a beta is to see how many players they can hold online, not if the servers are working...
Message 8 of 11 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Oct 17, 2012

im not happy about the servers being down either, but this is the point of betas. theirs is even specifically to stress test the servers. the longer wait will be worth it, id rather not play at all then to play glitchy laggy games, ill be on tekken tag 2 until i see everyone on here happy then i will destroy everyone with kratos

Message 9 of 11 (326 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
319 posts

Oct 17, 2012
Well. There's always tomorrow...
Message 10 of 11 (225 Views)
0 Likes