Nov 23 2012
By: slyfan96 Lombax Warrior 120 posts

No problems for me.

3 replies 90 views Edited Nov 23, 2012

I've been seeing a lot of threads referring to technical issues about the game's online and a few offiline issues. I'll be honest I have yet to run into a big problem online. I haven't dealt with really any glitches, character select problems, freezing, or anything...I definitely believe all who have run into problems, but I'm a little shocked that I haven't run into anything like that. Seems that everyone but me has experienced some kind of problem, anyone like me that hasn't experienced really anything bad about the game and is playing pretty smoothly? Well there is one thing, but its not the game's fault I lost connection once but that was because the people I was playing with were pretty laggy.

"Alright, lets blow stuff up!" - Sly Cooper

My Mains: Sly Cooper & Sackboy
My Subs: Ratchet & Clank, Sir Daniel, & Parappa
Message 1 of 4 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
53 posts

Re: No problems for me.

Nov 23, 2012
that's awesome for you, but i have a question: Do you have lag issues when you playing MK9?
Message 2 of 4 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Nov 23, 2012

Can't say I do pal, dont have too many technical problems when it comes to online play, but I'm just saying its weird how the game hasnt froze, or well any glitches in the actual game have affected me like it has other people...oh well guess im lucky

"Alright, lets blow stuff up!" - Sly Cooper

My Mains: Sly Cooper & Sackboy
My Subs: Ratchet & Clank, Sir Daniel, & Parappa
Message 3 of 4 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2012

if you don't have lags in Mk9 ,you are one lucky b a s t a r d.=)

Message 4 of 4 (58 Views)
0 Likes