Aug 15 2012
By: RockLeeX First Son 11 posts

No love for Alucard? Dart and Wander should be in this game at all costs!

[ Edited ]
26 replies 158 views Edited Aug 15, 2012

Coming from a sidescrolling series, Alucard would fit right in! Just consider all the weapons, equipments, and magic he has at his disposal!

Dart is someone who should DEFINITELY be in this game. He'd add swordfighting, combo-timing, dragoon transformation, magic, etc. The momentum from Dart being included in this game could serve to turn Legend of Dragoon into a series. PS fans have been DYING for major AAA JRPG titles this generation and have been starving for years (FF13 doesn't count). Its time Sony took matters into their own hands and deliver us a new Legend of Dragoon game!

Wander from Shadow of the Colossus is another MUST! Swordplay, bow and arrows, lizards and fruits, and the amount of masks and cloaks he can wear that gives him many different abilities!

Brave Fencer Musashi is another character with LOTS of variety. His two swords, being able to copy his enemies' abilities, and the tons of moves he's stolen from enemies in his game would serve PS All Stars well!

Out of these 4, Dart and Wander should DEFINITELY be in this game considering that Sony owns them and it would greatly benefit Sony to promote these characters.

Message 1 of 27 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Re: No love for Alucard? Dart and Wander should be in this game at all costs!

Aug 15, 2012
Personally, I'd prefer it if Castlevania was in Smash Bros since it is requested as the Konami rep instead of Metal Gear and it is very Nintendo-oriented. I say that Metal Gear shoal stick to All-Stars and Castlevania should stick with Super Smash Bros with Simon Belmont as the representative.

But I definitely agree with Dart and Wander. I could care less about Musashi to be honest, but I wouldn't mind all that much if he's in.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 2 of 27 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Aug 15, 2012

Theres a lot of characters that get no love who deserves to be in this game.You'd be surprised.But eh,im not one to complain.Im happy with the characters so far.Although I like those characters you mentioned.

Message 3 of 27 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Aug 15, 2012

The only good Castlevania is the first original Castlevania, everything else after it just **bleep**' blows and weren't made good in anyway at all.

Message 4 of 27 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Aug 15, 2012
I admit Musashi isn't really popular. He's just a personal favorite of mines. But with his copying ability, it'd be pretty interesting.

I do agree with what you say about the MGS and Castlevania thing... but Snake's already in Smash Brothers so it should be alright with Castlevania coming to All Stars.
Message 5 of 27 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2012

RockLeeX wrote:
I admit Musashi isn't really popular. He's just a personal favorite of mines. But with his copying ability, it'd be pretty interesting.

I do agree with what you say about the MGS and Castlevania thing... but Snake's already in Smash Brothers so it should be alright with Castlevania coming to All Stars.

Just because Snake's already in Smash Bros doesn't mean Konami can't trade decks with their franchises for SSB4 and have Simon Belmont. Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 27 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 15, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The only good Castlevania is the first original Castlevania, everything else after it just **bleep**' blows and weren't made good in anyway at all.

I honestly can't stop disagreeing with you on every opinion you have.

Message 7 of 27 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Aug 15, 2012

CountMario wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Message 8 of 27 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 15, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

So Castlevania 1 being better than the first sequel is supposed to prove your point that it's better than the whole series? Not to mention that you aren't even willing to type down the reasons on why it's superior yourself.

Message 9 of 27 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Aug 15, 2012

Let's, ever since the RPG element has been introduced to CV.  It's just been one big **bleep** waste of time to even play the games.

Message 10 of 27 (125 Views)
0 Likes