First Son
5 posts

Re: No TGS Reveals? Let's think for a moment...

Sep 22, 2012

Well judging from what I've read here: 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/2012/09/17/amazon-playstation-all-stars-prima-guide-reveals-... 

there's a chance that not all characters will be announced. Apparently the amazon prima guide reveals a bunch of stuff including "Unlock all characters and every stage". Idk how true it is or how exactly it would go but purely from speculation there's a possibility that we may not get to know everyone who's in it until it comes out. (or another early leak ha) 

Photobucket
Message 41 of 47 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Sep 22, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

i do wish they would at least have a countdown on the site so we would know which events to get hyped for.  When they first launched their site, they had what looked like containers on one side with a number of days in front of the largest one that would count down.  I loved that because you would know around the time someone was getting revealed and got you so pumped up when you got into the single digit numbers.  I don't want to trash talk Superbot because they are doing an amazing job with the game.  i just wish they kept us better informed 

This. The only major criticism of the game I have so far is the vagueness of information regarding new reveals. Hell, a little more communication and clarity regarding WHEN things are going to get revealed would prevent people jumping to conclusions so much.

This is where I feel All-Stars could really have done with a Smash Bros-style Dojo site. That site was awesome for promoting Brawl due to how regularly it updated, especially compared to the erratic way Sony have been doing things.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 42 of 47 (136 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Sep 22, 2012
i thought they said they're not doing unlockable characters.
Message 43 of 47 (130 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Next big event they are going to be at is the EB games expo in sydney Australia on the 5th i believe

Message 44 of 47 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Sep 22, 2012
The problem there is that it is just typical Prima Jargon to say that. They use those statements as marketing hype for games all the time whether they apply or not. So I would take the Prima statements with a grain of salt for now.
Message 45 of 47 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Toshiromaru wrote:

Next big event they are going to be at is the EB games expo in sydney Australia on the 5th i believe

Nope. They will be at EB Games, but Eurogamer is next week, and they'll be there too.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 46 of 47 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Sep 22, 2012
yeah i hope they announce characters there
Message 47 of 47 (97 Views)
0 Likes