Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: No Penalty for Quiting Ranked Matches?

Nov 21, 2012

Why should it matter anyways the ranked matches are flawed even ito you are low level they still pit you with higher level people.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 11 of 16 (110 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Nov 21, 2012

ChanceKnowsBest wrote:

whats up with that???

Okay, time to..... what? A PENALTY?! JUST BECAUSE *Insert here* FREAKING COLE!

Sometimes.... people just have something else to do.

What's that game that people tend to quit in matches for? Something about Calling for Duty, I think.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 12 of 16 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

I think quitting a match should bring the character's respective level down by 50% so if they are at 100 they are brought back down to 50. If they quit the actuall game during a match there shouldn't be a penalty but if they just exit the match I think Superbot should add this penalty. Quitting a match 5 times should result in a banning from ranking in the specific Tournament the quits happened in. This would prevent the quitter being rewarded belts or titles (whatever you win from tournaments)

What if someone exits because their best friend has been involved in an accident, should they also be punished?

Well then I believe they would just quit the game and go help them. I said if they quit PSASBR to go to the XMB during the match there should be no penalty. It's when they quit the match itself and stay in PSAS then they should be punished. I also would like to echo the poster who said they should be penalized for 5 times in 24 hours. I think that's a pretty good policy

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 13 of 16 (104 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

I think quitting a match should bring the character's respective level down by 50% so if they are at 100 they are brought back down to 50. If they quit the actuall game during a match there shouldn't be a penalty but if they just exit the match I think Superbot should add this penalty. Quitting a match 5 times should result in a banning from ranking in the specific Tournament the quits happened in. This would prevent the quitter being rewarded belts or titles (whatever you win from tournaments)

What if someone exits because their best friend has been involved in an accident, should they also be punished?

Well then I believe they would just quit the game and go help them. I said if they quit PSASBR to go to the XMB during the match there should be no penalty. It's when they quit the match itself and stay in PSAS then they should be punished. I also would like to echo the poster who said they should be penalized for 5 times in 24 hours. I think that's a pretty good policy

Uh, in that situation I'm not going to be thinking about correctly quitting. The PS3 would just be immediately turned off and I'd be out the door before the console had even finished shutting down.

Message 14 of 16 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Nov 22, 2012
there needs to be some kind of penalty, Uc3 had no penalty's for a good 6 months and the leaderborads were a mess because of it
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 15 of 16 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Nov 22, 2012
It should be counted as a loss for that person, is what I think.

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 16 of 16 (81 Views)
0 Likes