Fender Bender
3755 posts

Re: No Noobs Allowed In Here

Dec 9, 2012
Yea, when you are the perfect distance away toss your silver thing, and it'll serve as a setup.
Message 51 of 141 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Dec 9, 2012
RaiXku, make sure to read the entire page, because I forgot about certain things. Also my flashiest combo is somewhere in the comments. Also add me and I'll teach you first hand. I beat level 999 Kratos, raiden, radecs, toros, drake, and coles all the time (when I act serious) only will give it my all in 1v1. I usually just walk and t bag without caring if i died in FFA and still win 90.99% lol. Add me though
Message 52 of 141 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Dec 9, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
RaiXku, make sure to read the entire page, because I forgot about certain things. Also my flashiest combo is somewhere in the comments. Also add me and I'll teach you first hand. I beat level 999 Kratos, raiden, radecs, toros, drake, and coles all the time (when I act serious) only will give it my all in 1v1. I usually just walk and t bag without caring if i died in FFA and still win 90.99% lol. Add me though

OK! You seem to be good with tons of characters, whats your secret? Smiley Tongue

Message 53 of 141 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Dec 9, 2012
I'm smart lol Jk i like the combo system and the feeling of mastering a character. Dante really wasn't interesting until I learned about canceling which allows you array of tactics and combos.

Sir Dan is top tier too and ACTUALLY has a good amount of combos. When your enemy is smart enough to air dodge and arrow aim it OR walk under them instantly and aim it up. When an enemy know the down tech, save up for a level two and use up square as a gurrentee kill setup. Jak was my first character I like, but as I used Dante I grew alittle stale with him but not now I'm not lol
Message 54 of 141 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Dec 9, 2012
I just want to be a better cole and Dante Smiley Indifferent then maybe Kat cause she looks like a fun character!
Message 55 of 141 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 9, 2012

yes she does have a hit confirm into level one it takes alot of pratice but i made it up when i was learning her... Its short hop up triangle (aimed down) if you space it correctly it will make them fall on there butt and if you super as soon as it hits them its 100 death... the catch is you have to make sure the person your hitting is on the ground or else the will be hit away in the air.  But it the are on the ground and you are about 2-4 character lenghts away and it hits they are dead try it out and get back to me if you cant get it add me and i will show you ok

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 56 of 141 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 9, 2012

i taught u that lol

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 57 of 141 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2709 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

3. I want to know how to use Toro effective. He is awesome.

Toro is one of the deepest characters in the game and honestly i think hes one of the best.  I have been training with him a little and its hard because i have to learn 3 different stances and how to link back and forth through them here check out this video and you will understand what i mean http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1vJZ7Ps6gI

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
thats the toro i want to be

Message 58 of 141 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Pratice bro ALOT of lab time haha plus the guy that makes those videos always gives tips if you ask him trust me i have asked him a few things

Message 59 of 141 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Dec 9, 2012
Hey asis I have a question. When using Sackboy I can only ap burst combo from his up grab in two different ways, and I am working on a third. You have other ways to do this?
Message 60 of 141 (106 Views)