Wastelander
768 posts

Re: No Noobs Allowed In Here

Dec 9, 2012

lol maybe later bro Im doing a few things atm

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 31 of 141 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Dec 9, 2012
Asis show me the ways of sackie. Please :3
Message 32 of 141 (191 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Dec 9, 2012
Asis, do you play with the dual joysticks or the directional pad? I've gotten used to the joystick but a lot of times I'll I'll do a forward attack instead of a neutral. Perhaps it's just my big hands?
Message 33 of 141 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4393 posts

Dec 9, 2012
1. I like to know how you would play Drake. Oh, any combos with him?

At first, I love playing Drake as Uncharted was my favorite game. Now, I don't because I found myself spamming hit and gun and oil drum. I did use other moves beside blindfire, but I tend to use the most effective move: blindfire, which was ironically the issue in Uncharted MP.

2. What is your personal opinion on Dante?

The more I played him, the more I notice he was mediocre at best. The cancel move is helpful, but his supers aren't that great especially lv. 3 where you have to chase your opponents after defeating them.

3. I want to know how to use Toro effective. He is awesome.
Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 34 of 141 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 9, 2012
Hey Asid add me I'd play with you, I'm pretty good with Ratchet (he is my main). I'm also good with Drake (my second main). Anyone feel free to add me ill play you and try to show anything I may know to help of would love to get help if you have some strategies I don't know.
Message 35 of 141 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Dec 9, 2012

FredFai wrote:
1. I like to know how you would play Drake. Oh, any combos with him?

At first, I love playing Drake as Uncharted was my favorite game. Now, I don't because I found myself spamming hit and gun and oil drum. I did use other moves beside blindfire, but I tend to use the most effective move: blindfire, which was ironically the issue in Uncharted MP.

2. What is your personal opinion on Dante?

The more I played him, the more I notice he was mediocre at best. The cancel move is helpful, but his supers aren't that great especially lv. 3 where you have to chase your opponents after defeating them.

3. I want to know how to use Toro effective. He is awesome.

Ok, this is beyond wrong in my opinion. I think Dante has some better supers than most. But Fred, you do know he is one of my mains so I would pretty much disagree with any claims that say he isn't that good. Dante is only somewhat mediocre to people because people don't know how to use him right. His basic attacks generate a decent amount of AP, and his combos are almost as godly as Nariko's. His neutral square into an air combo can lead into many thing. You can slam your opponent to the ground and end it there or you can be risky and go for a much longer one. Right before the combo ends you can keep mashing square or forward square tto continue it hen use his mid air boost thing if the opponent flies away to catch up and use his up circle to end it. Another major reason people find Dante kinda bad is because of those guns. If you ever played his combo tutorial you will learn that unlike most triangle attacks, his guns can't really be used on their own. They give you a little AP and don't even stun the enemy. Useless right? NOPE. His guns are used as the chain links between combos. By using them it will count as a hit and allow you to extend combos into even larger ones. Thats why they are there, to keep chains going. And Dante's supers are pretty good when compared to most. His level 1 can be canceled with ease but other than that, its great. His level 2 is basically Cole's level 2 with less vertical range, so I can see how people say its bad. And his 3 is made great by the fact that if people try to run, just nail em with your guns (ooh, rhyme!). Most of Dante's supers are good on small-mid sized maps. On the larger ones they aren't that good. Plus I know an easy way to confirm his level 1. Neutral circle (counter) into level 1 is just amazing in 1v1s. The only problem with that is that the time window for landing the super is low, as in if you don't do it immediately, you'll fail. There are many many other things about Dante that I don't know as I am not a pro with him quite yet, but thats generally how I play him.

Message 36 of 141 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 9, 2012

add me so when im free I can show you all my tricks and glicthes

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 37 of 141 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 9, 2012

D pad broski oh and we will play a lil later i have some things to do 1st

Message 38 of 141 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
78 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Many people are still having the "EVERY CHARACTER IS OP EXCEPT MINE" syndrome.   I've fought Rinoceros (rachet if i remember correctly) and his partner ( i think it's truth_or_dare?), his FP is a beast.   My Partner Tsukyome and I have a deadly Raiden/Sly Cooper (possibly the best raiden/Sly cooper in 2v2, find us on the leaderboards if you're skeptical) I'm finally bginning to feel comfortable with this game, and it's starting to feel more fun and better than super smash bros. 

Thank you for posting a no nonsense thread, it's quite cumbersome to come across the 'syndrome' all too often.

Message 39 of 141 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Dec 9, 2012
I have three sirdan level set ups
Message 40 of 141 (140 Views)
0 Likes