Dec 09 2012
By: Asis_aka_Talent Wastelander 768 posts

No Noobs Allowed In Here

[ Edited ]
140 replies 905 views Edited Dec 9, 2012

This thread is strictly for people that have put the time into this game to not say things like "Fat Princess has no combos" and things like "Sly needs nerfs" and "This is too OP needs nerf now" 

This thread is for people that know that the game is young, understand that there is a such thing as zoning characters, people that are character loyalist that perfect so called low tier characters... Overall this is a breath of fresh air to get away from the dumb @ssess that flood this forum with nonsense.  I can name quite a few players I have met that I respect and are people that know the game well and don't complain about something being broken and BlTCH when its patched...

No my purpose in this thread is to give people information on everything I know about match ups and this game...  I know quite alot considering I use almost everyone and have played over 50 people on this forum and win almost all the time.  I want to help those who are serious about learning rather than complaining. 

Thanks   (BY THE WAY I WILL ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS JUST GIVE ME A LITTLE TIME TO DO SO)

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 1 of 141 (905 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Re: No Noobs Allowed In Here

Dec 9, 2012

Now to start does anyone need tips on how to correctly fight Raiden?  It seems alot of people are getting destroyed by getting grabed or getting hit with his short hop forward O?  If you have any questions ask away

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 2 of 141 (901 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Dec 9, 2012
Ok then...I have only 1 combo get someone in my level 1 super for Sir Dan...do u have another level1 combo to suggest?
Message 3 of 141 (895 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
252 posts

Dec 9, 2012

What Drake's doing in your GIF is what i bet you want to do to the noobs lol just batter um round the head and knock em for six. You have any tips for my FP, i think your the only person i've played who seemed to deal with my FP with ease which was annoying Smiley Tongue ?

"All those moments will be lost..in time...like tears in rain"
Message 4 of 141 (893 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Actually Raiden andKratos are 2 of the worst in the game very slow easy to counter with Sly they'll go down under a minute

Sleep Matt signature
Message 5 of 141 (886 Views)
Wastelander
616 posts

Dec 9, 2012
Just because you can counter them with sly doesn't make them the worst in the game...
Message 6 of 141 (877 Views)
Splicer
72 posts

Dec 9, 2012
@Le_Froglet because the uncharted series is my favorite series next to MGS!....but seriously Talent help me with my sir Danny boy I need another level 1 combo
Message 7 of 141 (872 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Yeah the trick with sir dan is to make people jump... His combo that you are talking about doesnt work if someone is holding down while getting hit.  I know that some characters get hit with it standing up in the corner if they are tall like big daddy and the like but what you want to do is zone.  Keep people out and annoy the hell out of them and the will come jumping in on you and thats where you super.  Also Im going to go into the lab with him today because I think he can level one off other moves if people dont air tech the right way... Give me like a hour or so and im gonna see what i can find for you... But as of now i feel like his level one is for hitting overly agrresive players when the are coming in on you.  I mean think about it he has a sheild that blocks every long range attack why go in they will come to you trust me

Message 8 of 141 (868 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Dec 9, 2012
While this thread is a complete breather compared to the rest, we might need to post in it frequently in order to make sure it stays, because it's obvious that it will be buried under a sea of ''OMGNERFNERFNERF'' threads.

Anyway, what would be each characters' best moves?
Message 9 of 141 (859 Views)
Splicer
72 posts

Dec 9, 2012
Thanks! Yeah I know when I play against a really skilled person I can never level1 combo...thanks for tips!!!!
Message 10 of 141 (851 Views)
0 Likes