Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Re: No Noobs Allowed In Here

Dec 9, 2012
@RaiXku Good that you say your not a pro with dante.
Ironic thing there cauz I meet some dantes saying there good and couldnt even empty cancel.

Empty Cancel is a must have for a Dante player if you cant pull that of constantly, you suckz with dante^^
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 141 (196 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 9, 2012

1. I like to know how you would play Drake. Oh, any combos with him?

A - yes I have quite a few combos with him the highest ones i have are around 159 AP sometimes 164AP  But yes he has combos out of alot of things.  I like combos out of short hop down sqaure the most because in all honesty thats his best combo starter.  And once more I have combos Drakes a beast.  He is also My main one of them lol I have like 6.  But everyone plays with him dfferent.  Ialso feel his supers are good the just take good tech to hit.  And alot of training your oppentent to do what you want them to.  Drake is good for people who know how to make good reads and can punish others for those mistakes.

2. What is your personal opinion on Dante?

Dante is ok.  The reason being is because he can be very preditacable.  Overall to be good with him is to be good with your movement and tatics also it helps when you can land your counter.  Dante takes alot of reading and alot of letting the oppenent come to you.  I think dante overall isnt going to be that great as the game progresses but that doesnt mean he cant destroy someone if your landing hits.  If you want to see a good dante add Pb_Mal and ask him to show you some dante tech.

3. I want to know how to use Toro effective. He is awesome.

Toro is one of the deepest characters in the game and honestly i think hes one of the best.  I have been training with him a little and its hard because i have to learn 3 different stances and how to link back and forth through them here check out this video and you will understand what i mean http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1vJZ7Ps6gI

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 141 (193 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 9, 2012

please share Pb_Mal I already gave you a shout out here!  Help out with your combos and dante Tech please... DO this as a favor for me

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 141 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Dec 9, 2012
Some G.Cole tricks if anyone is interested.

What his O can absorb:

Light projectiles
THe mighty barrel from drake
Radecs snipe

What he can't;

jakes forward triangle. yes I know its weird
Things that explode *the one exception is fp mage fireball*

Stage Kara:

Good cole can reset himself if he close enough to the ground. Lets take SPikes stage for example. If you gigwatt balde jump into a tether you can land back on the platform and reset yourself and continue to do a new double jump combo resetting your lighting tether.

Also when you lighting tether with the first Square air hit you reset back on the ground if you do it low enough.

Weird corner unfairness for cole:

Good cole can do a knockback or a crumple randomly when he does his neutral square x3 BUT did you know that if he does it in a corner or on a platform edge edge the crumple will miss leaving him wide open?

As I find more things to absorb I will update my list.
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 141 (180 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Rakum1995 wrote:
@RaiXku Good that you say your not a pro with dante.
Ironic thing there cauz I meet some dantes saying there good and couldnt even empty cancel.

Empty Cancel is a must have for a Dante player if you cant pull that of constantly, you suckz with dante^^

You'd be surprised how many Dante's actually use it. Not many even seem to know about it. I only use it if I get spammed on. I actually got raged upon for using it on this Raiden guy. He kept rushing at me with his square combos and I empty canceled every time. And to be honest I don't really think it is possible to master a character, because as the saying goes "there is always room for improvement". You could be a pro, as in highly skilled with the character, but you can't master them.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 141 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 9, 2012

I kinda agree with that i feel after one year or even six months some people would have mastered some characters hey I think Chof_23 Mastered Fat Princess lol fight him and you will understand

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 141 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Dec 9, 2012
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/My-Dante-combos-and-guide-ONLY-F...

Here's my dante guide. Some things I left out, update it later. (mind the sarcasm)
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 141 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Thanks borski

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 141 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Dec 9, 2012
Ok I have a question. Are there any combos that can help set up Nariko's LVL 1?
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 141 (159 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Dec 9, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/My-Dante-combos-and-guide-ONLY-F...

Here's my dante guide. Some things I left out, update it later. (mind the sarcasm)

This right here is why Dante is nowhere near a medicore character. 

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 141 (157 Views)
0 Likes