Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
252 posts

Re: No Noobs Allowed In Here

Dec 9, 2012

Jesus christ that is one hell of a beasty FP, so sick, sweet set ups and stun/crumple combo's.

"All those moments will be lost..in time...like tears in rain"
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 141 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Dec 9, 2012
WHile we are on the topic of fp who do you think works better vs her, E.cole or G.cole? Oil slick might be able to stop cake time if put down correctly or during her jump into it * I need to lab that* while good cole can neutral O the fireballs but the delay leaves him to wide open. Whats your thoughts?
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 141 (205 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Good question I have just fought the best spike i have ever fought a few days ago his name is Chanceknowsbest  add him for great spike matches... Oh and tell him i sent you lol anyways lets get to it. 

You have to respest his space.  That means his diving forward triangle space and his forward triangle range on the ground.  He has great spacing options and can almost never be hit after coming from the air... Most of his moves are save and he has great combos when in close but can really beat you up at a distance...  The best way to beat him is to fight from above.  Coming in head on isnt really something that can be done against a good spike you must come from about 45 degree angle.  The reason for this is other that sling shot there isnt to much to get hit with at that angle.  Plus once you get in you must keep the pressure on you dont want him setting up a bunch of banannas around making it hard to get to him.  Also the biggest thing STAY THE HELL OUT OF SHORT HOP ELETRIC BALL RANGE  this move links into level 1 and level 2 for spike when he has meter dont be in that range because you will die...

Overall I would say you have to use him a little to understand where his weaknesses are.  Only then will you understand where hes open and where hes not.  The Match up isnt fun for anyone and can be very hard but just know how to get in and keep him on his toes because if he cant zone you hes kinda weak alright?

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 141 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

Depends Ask one character at a time and I will tell you

How about we start with Ratchet? I use him mostly.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 141 (198 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Yes it has range and cant be stopped but... It can be baited you can make sly throw that out and make him waste it... Just think everyone wants to use slys level one and unless you get countered on the ground he cant 100% make it hit.  Knowing this becareful what move you throw out and also be very careful of what you doing.  Dont do anything that leaves you open go for the grab only when its a smart time to do so.  You have to play mind games with sly users and make them guess wrong make them teleport into hits make them waste meter and make them counter so you can kill them...  if a sly jumps in front of a kratos and counters and the Kratos knows he will all they have to do is level!  The sly guessed wrong and now hes dead.... do you get what im saying?

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 141 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Funny you ask that because I have used both of them and I will tell you good cole has a better shot.  Because of his range and escape options.  The most scariest thing about FP is the wake up game...  When she smashes you to the ground if you roll the wrong way or even get up the wrong way you die but good cole has ways out of that stuff.  Your going to need to aviod the areas she is best in and that is about a character lenght in front of her in the air.  if you dont get hit to the ground for that mix up you have a chance.  Stay away and bulid your meter because once you do that you can then play your own mix up game on wake up.  Learn the match up and learn different things you can do to hit her and not be hit that is the hardest part about fighting a FP

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 141 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 9, 2012

him Rachet is one of my fav characters and I have my own unique style of using him but i would say his best move is down triangle.  The reason is while you jump and do this move you create crazy space and cover alot of ground to set up you attacks.  I tend to do that until i get space and being zoning until I have level one.  I would also say up sqaure  is one of his best moves as well because it covers alot of space where people will jump in on you plus it pushes people full screen when you combo up triangle into it... Hey add me so I can play you with rachet to show you what I mean btw he also has chain grabs (a few of them) and he has a easy level confirm kill from grab also.  I want to show you these in a fight so add me its the best way to explain it is to see it

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 141 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Dec 9, 2012
I can avoid Sly's level one with sackboy, but it's harder with a few others. It's also pretty obvious which Slys are going to abuse his level 1.
Typically a spammer would use his electric roll and neutral O- they will also go into "stealth" moments after they reach level 1. You just have to avoid getting sucked into the cluster.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 141 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Dec 9, 2012
COme beat my butt with FP again. Beat into my head that match up :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 141 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Use up triangle with sac the jump pad is one of his most under used moves for no reason its so good... That match up can work in sacs favor you just need to stay in the air use alot of trap pads.  You cant throw out cake and jelly you have to be able to fight close up and use tech traps for when he tries to get away from you I know it sounds hard but it takes pratice and using every thing sac has jump pad and all oh and down sqaure works wonders agaisnt that roll

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 141 (175 Views)
0 Likes