Aug 22 2012
By: The16thNinja Survivor 2571 posts

No Love for Dark Cloud?

32 replies 269 views Edited Aug 22, 2012

It's not the most popular game series, but it was a Playstation 2 exclusive and had memorable characters.

How about Toan from the first game?

Or even Max or Monica from the second.

Toans level 3 could be him summoning Dran to take out everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 1 of 33 (269 Views)
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: No Love for Dark Cloud?

Aug 22, 2012
Cool story bro
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 2 of 33 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Aug 22, 2012
Sony forgot that they own that. The series is fairly niche by today's standards, so they aren't going to promote it.

Message 3 of 33 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42141 posts

Aug 22, 2012
Sony really should revive some of the RPG IPs they have or even just for kicks/recognition, throw a few of them in Battle Royale (even a DLC pack with a bunch of 1st party RPG characters would be great).

They gave White Knight Chronicles 3 games (2 PS3, 1 PSP) so it's odd that they didn't show some love to the other Level-5 IPs they have that fans loved (Dark Cloud, Rogue Galaxy and Jeanne d'Arc). Even Hino wants to do Dark Cloud 3.

Message 4 of 33 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
596 posts

Aug 22, 2012

I certainly want Toan from dark cloud, but I really think that we are the minority. 

Message 5 of 33 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Aug 22, 2012
no need to bad games
you just search gay games on ps excsluive and found them. we need popular and iconic chars
not google find chars
Message 6 of 33 (218 Views)
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 22, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
no need to bad games
you just search gay games on ps excsluive and found them. we need popular and iconic chars
not google find chars

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 7 of 33 (215 Views)
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Aug 22, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:
Sony really should revive some of the RPG IPs they have or even just for kicks/recognition, throw a few of them in Battle Royale (even a DLC pack with a bunch of 1st party RPG characters would be great).

They gave White Knight Chronicles 3 games (2 PS3, 1 PSP) so it's odd that they didn't show some love to the other Level-5 IPs they have that fans loved (Dark Cloud, Rogue Galaxy and Jeanne d'Arc). Even Hino wants to do Dark Cloud 3.

You have a "VP of Gaming" branding. Are you a mod? Do you have any affiliation with Sony at all? How did you get that branding?

If you do have some sources in the industry, why don't you say something?

Message 8 of 33 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 22, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
no need to bad games
not google find chars

You probably haven't even played Dark Cloud.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 9 of 33 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42141 posts

Aug 22, 2012

MGS4_80GB wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

You have a "VP of Gaming" branding. Are you a mod? Do you have any affiliation with Sony at all? How did you get that branding?

If you do have some sources in the industry, why don't you say something?

Are you a Lombax Warrior?  Please, tell me about your people Smiley LOL

It's nothing more than my rank here (which is why my 'Shield' is different from others).  I'm not a Mod although I'm part of the MVP program, hence my red icon.  I have no affiliation with Sony or anyone in the industry.

And believe me, if I had any say/pull in the industry, at the very least with Sony, they would have heard me a long time ago about digging up certain IPs.

Message 10 of 33 (194 Views)
0 Likes