Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: No Journey please

Dec 16, 2012

The only way a Journey representation should ever be done is by adding a stage featuring all of thatgamecompany's games. So it'd be a cross between Journey, Flower, and Flow.

Message 31 of 47 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 16, 2012
Uncharted 2 would be good, but Marrow's idea seems best. If not all of them, then atleast Flower.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 32 of 47 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 16, 2012
yeah that would be cool,
starts out with Journey,
then some flowers appear,
with gusts of wind Smiley Happy
Play For Fun!
Message 33 of 47 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Dec 16, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Uncharted 2 would be good, but Marrow's idea seems best. If not all of them, then atleast Flower.

Yeah that. Flower and Journey would be the best one. Heck I'd start out with Flower, and then have the sand fall in and make the stage with hazards like running Journeyers.

Message 34 of 47 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Dec 16, 2012
Yeah the circle button is his song, and if you played Journey you would know that it gets stronger at points and reacts to cloth in the environment.

And I said he would have kicks, not punches. How could someone who spends his time walking across the desert avoiding giant stone dragons, not have a powerful kick?

Message 35 of 47 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Dec 16, 2012

I can see his/her/it's level 3 right now... The Traveler lets out a massive sound wave, the earth underneath crumbles, and a massive stone dragon comes up into the background of the stage. Suddenly there's a throbbing red light coming from the top right of the the stage. you hear a loud metal droning sound before BAM. The dragon swoops in and kills all 3 other players.

That, or it could include the white scarf Traveler giving The regular traveler the gift of the light, and having him fly around killing any player that touches him/her/it.

Message 36 of 47 (81 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Dec 16, 2012
I remember seeing a thread somewhere suggesting combine elements of Flow and Flower into the Traveler. Like for example, one attack had the Traveler have struck a player with flower petals, etc. I think that would be a really clever way of implementing all of thatgamecompany's work while still remaining true to the game.

Although I understand a lot of people wouldn't really want this, so I'd say a stage would be best. Fighting in sand and on top of ruins would be great. Personally I would love to see it matched up with SotC (the 'artsy' level) but I know Team Ico will never let that happen.
Message 37 of 47 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Ohhh, come on..if we start think that way....will never g...

Dec 16, 2012

Ohhh, come on..if we start think that way....will never get a stage from Journey, or Unfished Swan...or balblabla...videogames is a mix between art and bussines.

Message 38 of 47 (69 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Dec 16, 2012
Stage!
Message 39 of 47 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2012

would it still feel like the journey character we know and love because he dosn't have a fighting style to base him on any way

but Sweettooth and Fat P didn't so yeah Maybe

it will make an appearance i'm sure of it most likley a stage tho

Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
Playstation.......Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe.
Message 40 of 47 (49 Views)
0 Likes