Nov 18 2012
By: Iceman_Nightmare Lombax Warrior 227 posts

No Crash ever again

[ Edited ]
12 replies 225 views Edited Nov 18, 2012

Hey guys,

If Crash Bandicoot isn't in the final game, we wont see him as DLC either. I remember reading something where Omar Kendall said Crash will NOT be a DLC character. I didnt bother, since I thought this is hinting at him being in the game. Omar Kendall said he will not be a DLC character, does this mean that ACTIVISION told SUPERBOT they will NEVER let Crash become part of PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale? We all know how A S S hole Activision can be sometimes, they are all about making money. They dont care about their games at all, make a quick CALL OF DUTY every year to make a quick big profit every year, I think they were probably doing BS with SONY and Superbot, and its a way of showing they wont deal with Activision again to try to get license of Crash to put him in this game... I just saw the IGN live presents PSABR footage few days ago, no Crash in it. Now i remember when Omar Kendall said no Crash as DLC. I thought SH!T... what do you guys think?

Put Sephiroth in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
Photobucket
Message 1 of 13 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Re: No Crash ever again

Nov 18, 2012
Omar said litterly a week ago that sony is still negotioating with Activision
Photobucket

Current Mains: Ratchet, Sir Daniel, Raiden

The journey to know today begins - The Legend of Dragoon

Dart Feld for All Stars
Message 2 of 13 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

Nov 18, 2012

The comment your reffering to was in an off-the-record chat between DualShock Nexus and Omar, in which Omar was likely just making a comment on the importance of Crash without wanting to officially say they didn't have him in the game.

They've said that they are working on it.

Message 3 of 13 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 18, 2012
honestly I doubt he will be in, but it is still possible
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 4 of 13 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Iceman_Nightmare wrote:

Hey guys,

Now i remember when Omar Kendall said no Crash as DLC. I thought SH!T... what do you guys think?

I'm pretty sure that he followed up with "he would be a free character" after saying he wont be DLC.

Just wait and see, we don't know why activision would say no or what type of negotiation they are having.

Message 5 of 13 (163 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 18, 2012

MercenaryDemon wrote:

Iceman_Nightmare wrote:

Hey guys,

Now i remember when Omar Kendall said no Crash as DLC. I thought SH!T... what do you guys think?

I'm pretty sure that he followed up with "he would be a free character" after saying he wont be DLC.

Just wait and see, we don't know why activision would say no or what type of negotiation they are having.

^this

Play For Fun!
Message 6 of 13 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 18, 2012

MercenaryDemon wrote:

Iceman_Nightmare wrote:

Hey guys,

a third party character won't be free

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 7 of 13 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Look at my thread cba repeating
Message 8 of 13 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Nov 18, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

MercenaryDemon wrote:

Iceman_Nightmare wrote:

Hey guys,

a third party character won't be free

Which is what might be the issue. Omar was just saying that because he is such an iconic character, he would try to make sure it was free for the fans.

We don't know what is happening over at Activision, maybe they are trying to make a thing out of it or maybe they want money. Just be patient and we will see what happens.

Message 9 of 13 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
863 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Does activision have a message board we can blow up with psasbr stuff?
Message 10 of 13 (114 Views)
0 Likes