Oct 19 2012
By: TheGoldenMonky5 Hekseville Citizen 343 posts

Nit Picking, because I do love this game.

5 replies 125 views Edited Oct 19, 2012

All of the Kratos users are getting slightly annoying his Ap meter feels so fast and even if you decide to block he can just constantly combo at you, now I love Kratos and always saw him as the Sony's mascot so don't think I'm just jumping on the bandwagon of hating Kratos. I thought they said you could block the Super Specials but it sucks when his meter feels so fast that he can get 9 kills in one match. I hope they end up toning him down a notch.

Message 1 of 6 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Re: Nit Picking, because I do love this game.

Oct 19, 2012
He's the most accessible, which is why newcomers use him the most, as well as being the most recognisable to casual gamers.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 2 of 6 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Oct 19, 2012

you cant block supers you can dodge roll them thats about it

Message 3 of 6 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Oct 19, 2012

A lv 1 super can be interuppted by an attack

A lv2 can be countered by another super

and a Lv3 just dodge and run except the one that have cinematic supers.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 4 of 6 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Oct 19, 2012
I hate Kratos. He is Sweet Tooth's worst nightmare, and I main Tooth. Kratos ALWAYS attacks me before I start a move, or when I do the butt pound thing, Kratos does that 360 blade spin that keeps me from landing on him. He's too fast, has too much range, and gains AP way too fast in my opinion.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 5 of 6 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Oct 19, 2012

kratos meter only goes up if u constantly let him hit u...same as anyone else. when any character gets to lv2 thats when u want to start throwing them. players lose up to 90 ap when thrown between lvl 2-3 which is nearly enough to give u a lv1. this game checks and balances very well. superbot gave every character the tools needed to win, its up to the user to find out how to use them.

Message 6 of 6 (83 Views)
0 Likes