Survivor
2388 posts

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Dec 11, 2012
if u dont like it dont play it... if u want Smash Bros play Smash Bros. No one forced you to buy this game, its ur fault for not researching a product before you buy it. If you had been following this game at all you would know it is very different from Smash Bros. y do people feel the need to let everyone else know there dislike for something? if u wanna get rid of it get rid of it, u already paid for it and Sony has your money, theyre the ones laughing, not Nintendo. I could honestly find u a ton of people that have this same opinion of Smash Bros. Every game is not meant for everyone so deal with it. I and many others are having a great time with this.
Message 81 of 123 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Dec 11, 2012

arrownoir wrote:

one word
Practice

hey Iverson, tell him

COMMENT OF THE CENTURY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Message 82 of 123 (160 Views)
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Dec 11, 2012

But i agree and disagree with you. I personally like ssb better but this game is on an entirely good level in its on. You have to just learn the ends and out of it. And it's fairly easy to get great in this game as well. PRACTICE MAN...PRACTICE!! All the elite fighters are pretty much going to have the same skills. You just have to have a bit of patience and wit.

Message 83 of 123 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 11, 2012
arrownoir, that was comedic gold.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 84 of 123 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4137 posts

Dec 11, 2012

On behalf of all of us at the Internet, I present, arrownoir with 10 internets!

#Reapers
Message 85 of 123 (143 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Dec 12, 2012
*sigh* get over your self...
Message 86 of 123 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 12, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Am I the only one who noticed 'Car Cry 3' lol.

Anyways, that was one of the stupdiest comparisons yet. Furthermore the majority of 'haters' who refer to SSB don't know s*** about the game, and telling me 'I own it' or 'I owned it' is bs if you come out after with blind comparisons.

'PSABR ISN'T BALANCED, I'M GONNA PLAY SSB INSTEAD' - lol.

'PSABR GETS BORING QUICKLY, I'M GONNA PLAY SSB INSTEAD' - lol.

'PSABR DOESN'T HAVE GOOD SINGLEPLAYER, I'M GONNA PLAY SSB INSTEAD' - lol.

'PSABR HAS S*** ONLINE, I'M GONNA PLAY SSB INSTRAD' - lol.

I love the SSB series, and I personally prefer it over PSABR, but not for stupid reasons such as the bs I've read on this forum. Gameplay is the one thing that I'll accept as a reason to prefer one over the other (and no, not the OP's silly complaint), that still wouldn't make one game 'better', it would just make it better for you.

There two different beasts, if you really want a carbon copy, go play the original & stop with the (honestly) dumb as a** complaints. Even I feel ashamed to be a SSB fan after reading the bs of some people.

yeah,

if people prefer ssb 'cause of the gameplay, then that's fine, 'cause it means they prefer that gameplay,

most of the reasons people say on this forum are bs,

it's just like when the PSN was down for months, and people were like "I CAN'T PLAY MY PS3 ONLINE ANYMORE, **bleep** SONY, I'M GOING TO PLAY ON THE 360 NOW!!!!"

utter, bs....

Play For Fun!
Message 87 of 123 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 12, 2012

Why are people still keeping this thing alive!? Let this thread die, it makes good fertilizer for newer threads. Hell, maybe people will stop talking about "tiers"! Smiley Very Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 88 of 123 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Dec 12, 2012

I'm imagining you putting in the disc, losing one match, crying and screaming and then angrily posting this.

Needless to say, thanks for the laugh.

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 89 of 123 (80 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1125 posts

Dec 12, 2012

yeah nintendo is lauging..someone mustve told them a good joke//-_- ..and to remain on topic Deal with it.. Get stronger and watch how u be able to break away from combos and stuff u cant now..And if u dont have the patience then leave it alone and send the game to me i can always use another copy ThANK U. my only issue with game is disconnections and networks issues but thats it

ps allstar  sig

farts.... excuse me.. *farts louder
Message 90 of 123 (78 Views)
0 Likes